Can only sign in as “guest” - my name is grayed out

mc9er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2021 Audi Q7
Country flag
Hi everyone, as the title states… Got in my car this morning and had the option to sign in as a guest or create a new account. When I select switch user, I can see my name (profile) but it is grayed out and I can’t clicknitThink this may go away on its own?

When I log into my “MyPorsche” account online everything shows as activated / fine.

Some photos included herein for example. Anyone else ever experience this?

Porsche Taycan Can only sign in as “guest” - my name is grayed out 29AF3F8B-80A4-4699-9323-F56F92873C5A

Porsche Taycan Can only sign in as “guest” - my name is grayed out EADCEF40-F08E-4B5F-9819-3916D491DA3C

OP
OP
mc9er

mc9er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi everyone, as the title states… Got in my car this morning and had the option to sign in as a guest or create a new account. When I select switch user, I can see my name (profile) but it is grayed out and I can’t clicknitThink this may go away on its own?

When I log into my “MyPorsche” account online everything shows as activated / fine.

Some photos included herein for example. Anyone else ever experience this?

29AF3F8B-80A4-4699-9323-F56F92873C5A.jpeg

EADCEF40-F08E-4B5F-9819-3916D491DA3C.jpeg
The picture makes it look like my name is not grayed out… But I can assure you it is!

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
It looks like you have had it all working before? Have you checked that the car really has a good LTE connection? Wht happens if you park the car with good LTE connection and leave it for some 15 minutes locked. And then open it and try again?

OP
OP
mc9er

mc9er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It looks like you have had it all working before? Have you checked that the car really has a good LTE connection? Wht happens if you park the car with good LTE connection and leave it for some 15 minutes locked. And then open it and try again?
Great LTE connected. Have parked in the same spot every night since April of 2021 when I got it… no issues until today. Might just be a glitch

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Check the odometer reading in your car and check what the Porsche website says. If the two don't match, you may have a failed telematics connection (which can be caused by either an OTA module failure or PCM communications module failure). Both will lead to this symptom.

First Name
Sven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I had the same problem and it also recovered by waiting. Directly following the (also in forum discussed) problem that range mode stuck at max. 90 km/h. This recovered another three days later. Hoping for update that fixes this software issues.
Sponsored