Can someone please confirm the part # for the front bumper spoiler?

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
Is it 9J1807541OK1 for the 4S w/o sport design? The part that juts out at the lower front that gets scratched.

P.S. If you also know what torx size is used to attach it that would be super helpful. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tay Tay

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm surprised no one else has scraped this and replaced it but I can confirm the part number above is correct.

Completely unsponsored endorsement: I got it from GetPorscheParts (Porsche Silver Spring) who got it to me in 3 days using standard shipping, which blew my mind. I figure it's worth mentioning because first I tried ordering from Byers Porsche Columbus. They contacted me after I ordered saying it may cost more to ship and I needed to give them permission IN ADVANCE to be able to charge my CC for any amount they decide. They refused to give me an upper limit on how much they could charge. They said they needed the dimensions of the part. I told them they could measure it as it's on the front of every Taycan. They ignored me. I measured it myself and sent them the dimensions. They said they couldn't use those measurements. I can't believe they think this is a reasonable way to do business.

OP
OP
Tay Tay

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
P.S. It uses T25 Torx screws. There are also a ton of clips, male and female. I tried to take it off without a trim remover and it was a PITA. Doesn't seem like there's much interest so not going to write it up but LMK if you have questions.

OP
OP
Tay Tay

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@vmporsche was interested so here are the pics, use it to figure out how to release the clips. You will want to get a trim remover tool.

Porsche Taycan Can someone please confirm the part # for the front bumper spoiler? IMG_1992.JPG

Porsche Taycan Can someone please confirm the part # for the front bumper spoiler? IMG_1987.JPG

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
This is interesting to me as I hope to replace this section of the front bumper on my GTS ST (if it ever arrives) swap it out for the Carbon Sports Design Front. Gives it more of a Turbo look too
Sponsored