Can someone recommend a dealer in the US that won’t gouge on a turbo S order?

Foreal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i8 roadster
Country flag
Every dealer I have spoken to with an allocation, wants a huge added markup. First one said 10k, second one said 5% (11.5k), third one said 15k! It keeps getting higher! This is going to be my first Porsche and tbh the whole process is just leaving a bad taste.

Anyways, does anybody here have a dealer they recently got msrp from? I appreciate you all! ??
Sponsored

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, '19 e-Tron, '24 GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
I don't know whether they have Taycan allocations available, but in a conversation with a representative of the dealership I was recently told that Porsche Marin in Mill Valley is not asking over MSRP for any Porsche models with the exception of the GT cars.

That has always been their past policy and AFAIK it is continuing.

OP
OP
Foreal

Foreal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i8 roadster
Country flag
I don't know whether they have Taycan allocations available, but in a conversation with a representative of the dealership I was recently told that Porsche Marin in Mill Valley is not asking over MSRP for any Porsche models with the exception of the GT cars.

That has always been their past policy and AFAIK it is continuing.
thanks, that’s good to know and respectable, I spoke with them last week though and no allocations unfortunately, just a wait list. Maybe I should just add myself to it, might happen faster than finding one at this rate ?

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, '19 e-Tron, '24 GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
thanks, that’s good to know and respectable, I spoke with them last week though and no allocations unfortunately, just a wait list. Maybe I should just add myself to it, might happen faster than finding one at this rate ?
I guess the fact that they have no allocations isn't too surprising but it probably wouldn't hurt to get on their list. Maybe something will break loose. Good luck with your search.

buhhy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Lexus IS350
Country flag
I'm in a similar boat, located in NorCal and looking for a CT Turbo at MSRP or better. Reached out to every CA dealer and no allocations available as of the last drop (Tuesday).

I'm willing to order from out of state since I'm planning on doing PEC LA.

erhand25

First Name
Erhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I could have helped if it was east coast. My local dealer (Asheville Porsche) swapped allocation with another dealer to get mine earlier. Ordered on 10/1 , eta 12/5 at msrp.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
My dealer is the best I have ever dealt with and will sell out of state. I have referred buyer out of my state. PM or e-mail me if interested.

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
Avoid Peoria, sales person David. Biggest crooks. Also porsche napelton as well, will waste your time and try to rip you off.

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
im in Northern California, but willing to purchase from any state
Yes you may likely have to expand to out of the state. Am sure N. Cali is probably a bit saturated and supply is just low across the whole US and worldwide. Nothing much is expected to breakthru until 2022 from a parts and logistics and chip standpoint to allow more cars and things to normalize. Just keep checkin around...

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I bought my Turbo from Euroclassics in Richmond, VA late 2019 at MSRP. I don't know if they are now asking over MSRP, and of course there is the question of can you get an allocation, but I can say they were great to deal with.

Bssuthar

First Name
Bhavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, Taycan 4s previously, Land Rover LR4
Country flag
Every dealer I have spoken to with an allocation, wants a huge added markup. First one said 10k, second one said 5% (11.5k), third one said 15k! It keeps getting higher! This is going to be my first Porsche and tbh the whole process is just leaving a bad taste.

Anyways, does anybody here have a dealer they recently got msrp from? I appreciate you all! ??
Try Flow Porsche of Charlottesville, Virginia. 434-951-6161. Ask for Jason. Tell him I sent you

buhhy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Lexus IS350
Country flag
I got my allocation for a CT Turbo S this weekend at MSRP. (Got upsold from the Turbo ?) I reached out to all of the dealers in CA.
Last I checked, Santa Barbara had a Turbo S sedan allocation, which I passed on, not sure if there's an ADM.
Sponsored