Can you listen to radio with central screen off?

KrisMc

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Ginetta G40r, VW T6
Country flag
Sat Nav is a little bright on none lit motorways, so I turn off the screen in centre and rely on directions or extended map view.

however this function annoying turns off the radio at same time. Any way to over ride this?
Sponsored

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Sat Nav is a little bright on none lit motorways, so I turn off the screen in centre and rely on directions or extended map view.

however this function annoying turns off the radio at same time. Any way to over ride this?
Have you tried switching to permanent night mode? Open the Navi map and hit the three dots in the bottom right (maybe left for you inverted people), Navigation settings, Map Settings, Day and Night view: change from auto to night.

OP
OP
KrisMc

KrisMc

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Ginetta G40r, VW T6
Country flag
Have you tried switching to permanent night mode? Open the Navi map and hit the three dots in the bottom right (maybe left for you inverted people), Navigation settings, Map Settings, Day and Night view: change from auto to night.
yes but it has a auto mode for what reason? Even then it’s bright and I’m not reducing the screen brightness 22 menus deep until the sun-comes up to switch back. Just want to switch it off and listen to radio.
Sponsored