ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
Now I know you’re from Jersey, that would take a brave soul to put those tags on a Tesla in some states like CA :)
Lol I ordered the plates with the thought the taycan would be here. Now looking like August and they came in!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Mercedes E500 4Matic Wagon
Country flag
Wow, congratulations on that beautiful car. Excited to hear about your ownership experience as you drive it more. Especially charging/range.

If anyone can't resist their itch anymore, I've got three Taycans readily available, one being a Volcano Grey demo. Located in SW United States. White 4S (heavy build, well done, sport design package, $154k) Volcano Turbo (black/beige interior - $168k build), Silver Turbo (Black interior - $164k).

Also, glad to help with questions as they come up. :)

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes SLS
Country flag
Wow, congratulations on that beautiful car. Excited to hear about your ownership experience as you drive it more. Especially charging/range.

If anyone can't resist their itch anymore, I've got three Taycans readily available, one being a Volcano Grey demo. Located in SW United States. White 4S (heavy build, well done, sport design package, $154k) Volcano Turbo (black/beige interior - $168k build), Silver Turbo (Black interior - $164k).

Also, glad to help with questions as they come up. :)
interesting to see how many unsold Taycans are sitting at dealers right now.

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
There are demos that they can not sell for a period of time, so not many. Most listed have mileage (more than 1000) amd still at or above MSRP.

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes SLS
Country flag
There are demos that they can not sell for a period of time, so not many. Most listed have mileage (more than 1000) amd still at or above MSRP.
My plan is to pick one up in a few months with some dealer demo miles on it or someone simply trading one in with a few miles. Should be able to save a few thousand that way.

p.s. I don’t think anyone paying above MSRP for ANY car in the current COvid situation.

OP
OP
MetallicBlue

MetallicBlue

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audii Q7
Country flag
My first few drives are under my belt and the car now has ~600 extra miles on it. Like many others, I typically charge it overnight like a cell phone. A full battery generally gets me 253 miles, more in Range mode and less in Sport Plus :).

It was the test drive that tipped the scales for me. I do agree it’s not something I’d expect to pay more for in this COVID situation, but we’ll worth owning.

B777

First Name
BP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911SC,Panamera S,Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My first few drives are under my belt and the car now has ~600 extra miles on it. Like many others, I typically charge it overnight like a cell phone. A full battery generally gets me 253 miles, more in Range mode and less in Sport Plus :).

It was the test drive that tipped the scales for me. I do agree it’s not something I’d expect to pay more for in this COVID situation, but we’ll worth owning.
Only 253miles at 100% ?

OP
OP
MetallicBlue

MetallicBlue

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audii Q7
Country flag
So far ~250 miles at 100% has been pretty consistent for the way I drive. I keep the AC on (it’s now regularly over 100 degrees here in TX). Depending on the road I also drive a bit fast since we have speed limits as high as 85mph. I’m sure they are all factors as well and I could get more mileage if I really worked at it. YMMV, and there are some good examples in the electric forum.

Porsche Taycan Canceled my 4S Order, Purchased Dealer Demo Turbo Instead 819C164D-D701-4042-9483-C9E845CC1C5C

B777

First Name
BP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911SC,Panamera S,Taycan Turbo
Country flag
So far ~250 miles at 100% has been pretty consistent for the way I drive. I keep the AC on (it’s now regularly over 100 degrees here in TX). Depending on the road I also drive a bit fast since we have speed limits as high as 85mph. I’m sure they are all factors as well and I could get more mileage if I really worked at it. YMMV, and there are some good examples in the electric forum.

819C164D-D701-4042-9483-C9E845CC1C5C.jpeg