DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
My trial is up for PIRM today and I got my first invoice for it...I don't use the feature and want to cancel the subscription, but can't find a way how.

Does anyone know?
Sponsored

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
As a corollary to this, if you plan on buying the “permanent” license for any of these features, make sure you cancel your monthly subscription prior to expiration of the free trial unless you want to pay for an extra month.

I made the mistake of letting my ALK go one day over the trial, and Porsche trying to cancel the subscription “crossed” with my permanent activation. Since then (almost one month) Porsche has not been able to re-enable ALK in my car. Today, the customer service agent was into my account and managed to bork it to the point where my account disappeared from the car (along with all my settings), so I have to re-create everything. Just after getting my seat & mirror in the right place, CarPlay working “well”, etc.

The agents that answer the phone under Option 3 “Porsche Connect” know next to nothing about the Taycan, I can tell you.
Sponsored