tutis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
Could it be that 90% broken is still industry best (i.e. the rest are more then 90% broken)?
Sad, but possibly true. "In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed is king"
Sponsored

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
Porsche is working together with Alpitronic. They have mobile units/ baraks build where you can charge at 300 kw.

TYKHAAAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Ram 2500, Hyundai Pallisade

The problem with cold weather appears to be fixed.
I got A response from EA today when I asked them about why these failed and if they addressed the issue, take it for what it’s worth:

Hi! Thank you for your question. The arctic blast in late December did impact three of our stations, but we were able to identify and implement a firmware update within 48 hours of the occurrence. Our chargers can operate in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Celsius and this was an isolated incident. -MF

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I got A response from EA today when I asked them about why these failed and if they addressed the issue, take it for what it’s worth:

Hi! Thank you for your question. The arctic blast in late December did impact three of our stations, but we were able to identify and implement a firmware update within 48 hours of the occurrence. Our chargers can operate in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Celsius and this was an isolated incident. -MF
Now, what are the chances the chargers just started working all by themselves after weather warmed up and they have no clue what actually happened, but are happy that they work now? ;)

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
Porsche is working together with Alpitronic. They have mobile units/ baraks build where you can charge at 300 kw.
Alpitronic supply the Fastned network with their 300 kW units.

They’re great units but absolutely huge.
Sponsored