SwissTaycan

First Name
Dieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S arrived on 23.12.20 and 718 Spyder on order
Country flag
So good news for me that lives in Switzerland, where just a few mph too much can get you bankrupt and/or in jail :D
Indeed!!!!! The first time I floored it to get an the A3 I hit my head on the seat and also thought: slow down or you will not keep your license.

Indeed we have draconic driving laws here. If you become a repeat offender they start looking at your income and assets. There was once the report of a Saudi prince who ended up paying a CHF 2.3 (or maybe it was "just" CHF 1.3 million) speeding fine in the Geneva area. That is over USD 1.4 million on the lower number!!!

Kreshi enjoy the car when it arrives!!!!!!!
Sponsored

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I always wondered what the real world 0-60 time was for the Taycan, since Porsche likes to underestimate. They measured a 3.4s
I have a 4S. It is fast but in reality 0-60 is not under 4 seconds and you can only get close to 4 sec using launch control.
I think Porsche's official numbers are correct.
I used to have a Macan S that every magazine claimed they measured about 4.5 sec but I never managed below 5.1 sec under any circumstances even with launch control which matched exactly Porsche's number.

TYKHAAAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Ram 2500, Kia EV9
Our 1/8 mile drag strip is scheduled to be open Sunday, and if the weather cooperates, I hope to see what those numbers are for myself with my 4S. I’ll share if there is interest.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
Our 1/8 mile drag strip is scheduled to be open Sunday, and if the weather cooperates, I hope to see what those numbers are for myself with my 4S. I’ll share if there is interest.
bump - did you play at the drag strip?