Car collection tomorrow 3pm.. how excited am I?

alistair

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo CT
Country flag
I'm excited for you! Living vicariously through you while mine's stuck somewhere in Germany.

When was yours build complete?

OP
OP
RGVDave

RGVDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I'm excited for you! Living vicariously through you while mine's stuck somewhere in Germany.

When was yours build complete?
Not sure on build complete date, but ordered it in October.

paddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
haha snap! Picking mine up tomorrow at 3:30pm

Another bike man on this forum too, great to see ;) best of luck with yours

OP
OP
RGVDave

RGVDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
No Car today, there is an error code they can't sort out and are having to speak with Germany to try and solve. Not exactly promising tomorrow either based on when the error code is sorted or not.

boo

OP
OP
RGVDave

RGVDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Car not ready again today, error codes still not getting sorted.. no idea when, apparently 5 cars all have the same fault waiting to go out from Porsche Teesside, supposedly mine is first in line and getting worked on first (as it failed first)..

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Car not ready again today, error codes still not getting sorted.. no idea when, apparently 5 cars all have the same fault waiting to go out from Porsche Teesside, supposedly mine is first in line and getting worked on first (as it failed first)..
Better they fix now before you get it. I have had 1 error code and the instrument cluster pack up after receiving. It is frustrating but worth the wait in the long run!

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Maybe it is the Geordie sound module?

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
Got to say, I was insulted by the Geordie ref.. Smoggy I can live with !!
I am also picking up my Taycan from Teeside (was due for delivery today) but got held up in germany and now scheduled for end of September delivery! So very interested to hear how you get on with your delivery.

OP
OP
RGVDave

RGVDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Well, got to say the guy I am dealing with has been very good, we have been waiting all week for collection, keeping us updated and everything.

Its now officially got the green light and we collect 4pm tomorrow, back to childish excitement mode!

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Well, got to say the guy I am dealing with has been very good, we have been waiting all week for collection, keeping us updated and everything.

Its now officially got the green light and we collect 4pm tomorrow, back to childish excitement mode!
Ugh sorry to hear you have to deal with these unforseen delays.

Also stories like these is why I'm superstitious, don't want to jinx myself and don't openly post about receiving something until it's safely in hand 😆

OP
OP
RGVDave

RGVDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Picked up the car Saturday 4pm.

As the cover came off, it was a bit of a wow moment knowing this one is yours..
Very happy with choices / upgrades we threw at it.. (over 20K's worth in the end) The Carbon pack was 3K plus I think and at the time felt a bit extravagant, but it just finished the look off well.

At 99% it showed 200 miles and I am a little worried that the additional battery power was not added, but I have been told it does have the additional battery power, I hope/assume that as we drive it more normally we will see the range extend.

Back on Wednesday for the masterclass which we need I think.

All in all, this is an amazing car and boy when you put your foot to the floor for the first time..

Drove straight out into the rain which was a bit gutting to lose that new car cleanliness within 5 miles.

David
Sponsored