Car taken in for service today. Anodyne loaner Panamera Sport Turismo e-hybrid !

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
Taken in today because of fogging on inside windows. Probably an A/C issue. Also lost all connectivity last week. Instead of LTE, I get the E-SIM symbol crossed out. No connection from connect app, no OTA updates, no traffic info or anything that needs a connectivity. Service campaigns WLH5 and WLG6 included in service.

Will report results when I get car back.

Got a loaner Panamera Sport Turismo e-hybrid. Feels like you stepped in shit when you press the accelerator ! It is a bad feeling and stinks with practically no forward motion ! Feels like a horse-drawn carriage in comparison to the Taycan Turbo S. Feels numb and dumb ! The Taycan is a whole different experience and I will be hard pressed to buy another ICE vehicle. I will hang on to my AMG E63S wagon for now until there is an AMG electric version of the E-class wagon. But I will put 90% of my mileage in the Taycan ! What a great feeling even with its annoying niggles and teething problems !
Sponsored

Phoenix

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
997 GTS, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Taken in today because of fogging on inside windows. Probably an A/C issue. Also lost all connectivity last week. Instead of LTE, I get the E-SIM symbol crossed out. No connection from connect app, no OTA updates, no traffic info or anything that needs a connectivity. Service campaigns WLH5 and WLG6 included in service.

Got a loaner Panamera Sport Turismo e-hybrid. Feels like you stepped in shit when you press the accelerator ! It is a bad feeling and stinks with practically no forward motion ! Feels like a horse-drawn carriage in comparison to the Taycan Turbo S. Feels numb and dumb ! The Taycan is a whole different experience and I will be hard pressed to buy another ICE vehicle. I will hang on to my AMG E63S wagon for now until there is an AMG electric version of the E-class wagon. But I will put 90% of my mileage in the Taycan ! What a great feeling even with its annoying niggles and teething problems !
I also got a Panamera e-hybrid as a loaner while they did the WLH5 on my Turbo. The Panamera is a great car, but frankly, we have been spoilt with the Taycan...it is in a completely different dimension. I also cannot see myself buying another ICE after the Taycan...they seem...antiquated.

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Got a loaner Panamera Sport Turismo e-hybrid. Feels like you stepped in shit when you press the accelerator ! It is a bad feeling and stinks with practically no forward motion ! Feels like a horse-drawn carriage in comparison to the Taycan Turbo S. Feels numb and dumb ! The Taycan is a whole different experience and I will be hard pressed to buy another ICE vehicle.
Same here. My wife and I have four cars but essentially drive only one. We actually consider selling 1-2 of the older ICE cars, because we just don't use them any more and they feel odd compared to the T4S.

OP
OP
Pozuelo

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag

They have to replace the communication module. Coming from Germany ! Fortunately they ordered early this morning and will be here by 2pm. tomorrow. The advantage of being relatively close to Germany and thanks to DHL !

Tonytones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S; Volvo xc90; Audi R8
Country flag
They have to replace the communication module. Coming from Germany ! Fortunately they ordered early this morning and will be here by 2pm. tomorrow. The advantage of being relatively close to Germany and thanks to DHL !
Did they tell you about the fogging glass?