oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
It was getting a lot of attention. I was followed by a BMW on the test drive and it was turning a lot of heads. Some of the attention was a little unpleasant so I don't mind getting a colour that's a little more anonymous.
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
It was getting a lot of attention. I was followed by a BMW on the test drive and it was turning a lot of heads. Some of the attention was a little unpleasant so I don't mind getting a colour that's a little more anonymous.
Now you worry me.

But it seems these Taycans flying off the shelf in Norway, must be a frequent thing to see on roads?

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Now you worry me.

But it seems these Taycans flying off the shelf in Norway, must be a frequent thing to see on roads?
I have seen a few but I thought they were going to be more common at this point. I see one about once a week or so. They will become more common.

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi Q7 50, BMW 330 cabrio
Country flag
So my Taycan 4S just arrived today - Carmine Red with Black/Crayon interior (it's actually the first car i've seen with this interior). It also has Sport front spoiler and Dark Silver interior accents. I was so anxious to share few pictures before the cleaning and preparations. Car is so high because it's still in transport mode.

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.47.22

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.47.16

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.47.10

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.47.27

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club IMG_1430.JPG

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.58.23

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.57.45

Last edited:

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
That is a lovely colour combination. Crayon interior looks really good. Same as mine! I’ve bought leathershield for the interior.

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That is a lovely colour combination. Crayon interior looks really good. Same as mine! I’ve bought leathershield for the interior.
Yeah, it really does look great. I was almost ordering also red chrono and red seat belts but was not sure if and how the reds match and felt it would be maybe too much. Sitting in the car right now, i wouldn't even mind the red chrono to be honest. But maybe the interior lights will bring some red accents inside as well and then i'm happy :)

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah, it really does look great. I was almost ordering also red chrono and red seat belts but was not sure if and how the reds match and felt it would be maybe too much. Sitting in the car right now, i wouldn't even mind the red chrono to be honest. But maybe the interior lights will bring some red accents inside as well and then i'm happy :)
Red Seat Belts would look good. You can order from parts and have them retro fitted.

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Red Seat Belts would look good. You can order from parts and have them retro fitted.
i read here that someone did it for few thousand dollars, maybe not worth it to me. Although i had an idea to color the center marker on the steering wheel to red. I wonder how to do it so it would look like from the factory.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
i read here that someone did it for few thousand dollars, maybe not worth it to me. Although i had an idea to color the center marker on the steering wheel to red. I wonder how to do it so it would look like from the factory.
The Center marker?

Tonytones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S; Volvo xc90; Audi R8
Country flag
So my Taycan 4S just arrived today - Carmine Red with Black/Crayon interior (it's actually the first car i've seen with this interior). It also has Sport front spoiler and Dark Silver interior accents. I was so anxious to share few pictures before the cleaning and preparations. Car is so high because it's still in transport mode.

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.47.22.png

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.47.16.png

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.47.10.png

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.47.27.png

IMG_1430.JPG

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.58.23.png

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 13.57.45.png
Very nice combination indeed !! Classsy and sporty.
I wonder , did you order as an option the tinted windows from the factory ?

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The Center marker?
don't know how it's called - the stripe on the steering wheel at 12 o'clock. It's there, but black like the rest of the steering wheel. Would look cool in red :)

Jayjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Very nice combination indeed !! Classsy and sporty.
I wonder , did you order as an option the tinted windows from the factory ?
Thank you :)
Yep, tinted windows are a factory option. Also tinted upper part on the front window.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Mostly for good design, colors must either really match, or contrast each other. The carmine red and kind of wine red seat belts are not matching and I would never order that. But design and colors are very individual taste!

I also like modern design where often less is more. Your red black light gray colored car looks amazing! Congrats!!! Please post more pictures...
Sponsored