First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo
Country flag
Greetings all. New to the site.

I collected my CT Turbo at the end of October.

Simply, an astonishing car. Before this I had a CS GT3 manual and a Turbo Cab.

This car really does replace them all. The only challenge I have is avoiding the tempation to drive it.
Porsche Taycan Carmine Red Turbo Cross Turismo - two weeks into ownership Photo 28-10-2021, 14 51 13
Porsche Taycan Carmine Red Turbo Cross Turismo - two weeks into ownership Photo 28-10-2021, 14 50 53
Porsche Taycan Carmine Red Turbo Cross Turismo - two weeks into ownership Photo 28-10-2021, 14 44 12

OP
OP

Paul75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice! Just wish that Carmine Red looked this saturated in real life otherwise I could be tempted!
True! Carmine is very difficult to capture accurately. It just looks like guards red.

I've had cars in both colours - Carmine has a lot more depth to it and really changes with the light. Personal preference, clearly.

Runestone

First Name
Sten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Nice, I will get mine next week. After a couple of blue cars I thought a red one would would be a nice change, especially since there already are two blue cars (wife and daughter) on the driveway.

AllanG

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Porsche Macan S in Crayon
Country flag
Congrats, Paul75.........beautiful CT Turbo ?.......looks like you bought it from my local OPC in Portsmouth!

OP
OP

Paul75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice, I will get mine next week. After a couple of blue cars I thought a red one would would be a nice change, especially since there already are two blue cars (wife and daughter) on the driveway.
Bold colours - you can't go wrong!

OP
OP

Paul75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats, Paul75.........beautiful CT Turbo ?.......looks like you bought it from my local OPC in Portsmouth!
That's right - great bunch down there. Became bored of the games at the PGB OPCs.

Very straightforward to deal with, plus near to Goodwood :)

OP
OP

Paul75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
love the subtle difference of the Turbo S Aero wheels vs the Turbo Aero wheels! :like:
cheers - I think you can't go wrong with the wheel choices. They all look good. 21s not necessary for me though.

OP
OP

Paul75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Love it! Same color as mine!
252489487_1000087927221192_1032335499079539727_n.jpg
Good taste! The dealer was relieved too - most of the cars they sell new are monochrome.

According to some other sites, apparently red is a killer for re-sale. Meh.

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
Good taste! The dealer was relieved too - most of the cars they sell new are monochrome.

According to some other sites, apparently red is a killer for re-sale. Meh.
Wonder if that might change with the GTS being saturated all over the press in Carmine? I do like it, currently on Gentian with a possibility of Mamba but another 8 weeks to also flip flop to Carmine...

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
GTS models always end up being launched in Carmine Red (or Guards Red on 911s) it would seem. Have a search to see how many are on the Porsche Approved site to give an idea on how popular (or not) they are - I just did and all available GTS models across the entire Porsche range are red (predominately Carmine Red - 35 cars). Launch colours are an influencer for sure - Taycan (white) no exception.

My Cayenne GTS was Silver - stood out and so much better looking than the equivalent red IMHO - who wants to follow the crowd!
Sponsored