Redhot2474

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
My childhood dream comes true of ordering my first custom Porsche ….

The first time I laid my eyes on the Taycan, I knew I’d have one someday. I’ve had boxsters, Macans, 911’s but at this stage of my life I wanted a cruiser, and dang this just might be the perfect cruiser.

I called 10 different dealerships in june, they all laughed at me and told me to get on the list, and most dealers told me BTW -we are getting over MSRP. Finally on my 10th phone call my timing seemed to be impeccable ,”sir, we don’t have a 4s BUT we have a GTS allocation that just came in about an hour go, it’s yours if you want it at MSRP” I asked wife if I should pull the trigger, she said with 100% certainty “stop being a pussy, and order it”…. So, I did 😃

I signed all paperwork Sat before end of year so I was able to get my tax credit for 2022.

I was going for a mission E look. I’m glad I switched from flat white to CWM as it’s really stunning in person and adds a bit more dimension over the flat white.

Yes, it’s interesting I have a GTS but none of the GTS typical markings (RS wheels, alcantara, etc)
I took a gamble on the blue rear logo, I think it looks awesome …

I drove it an hour straight to the detailer from dealership to get a PPF on hood and bumper and ceramic - G techniq crystal serum including wheels, I negotiated 2100 out the door.

Ride home was a bit overwhelming as I was using navigation an trying to familiarize myself with all the buttons and menus buried in menus …

Car is very precise, quiet, and quick. It didn’t feel as fast as my Tesla M3P in the low end although the numbers are similar. The power delivery is different and the much longer wheel base distorts how fast you’re really going. Going 100MPH on Highway feels like 65.

I should be getting “white baller pimp daddy” back this weekend. I’m excited to learn all the nuances of the car….

Thanks to all who have answered all my questions over last few months - especially DaveO and W1INGE.

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club 5BC9EC3B-5C47-4AB1-B600-C53D215C0458
Sponsored

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Nice spec.

Like the other set of wheels even more!

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Some of you asked for more pics of my white metallic GTS , so here you go

Interior is chalk/black

9151F573-456B-4A55-A132-2364F40B9293.jpeg

42D98049-2F93-4983-968A-0F1853277EEE.jpeg

28698AEF-A0C3-414B-9B14-6F4F6C582A8E.jpeg
I like that chalk interior. Would love to have had that, but mine is boring black.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Carrara White no longer available in the configurator. From now on, used Taycans only, unless someone wants to shell out $30,020 for PTS+.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Carrara White no longer available in the configurator. From now on, used Taycans only, unless someone wants to shell out $30,020 for PTS+.
This is still available color on the Macan line. We had CWM Macan 2016 (below) and did not appreciate the color when it arrived, as it just looked white, but then over time, it is just a beautifully executed color by Porsche, and Taycan certainly looks stunning in it given lots of curves to reflect light. My wife went with Chalk this time and Pebble/Black super light interior as we like our Chalk Cayenne a lot in Graphite Blue and Chalk interior.

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club 1700482293607

allsideswater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD, 1985 Mercedes 380SL
Country flag
Not quite Carrara White (it's flat white) but just joined the Taycan club! The last Porsche I had was a 2016 Boxster and I missed the Porsche driving feel ever since. The Taycan is replacing a Mercerdes EQS for us. Loving the car!

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club IMG_0258
Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club IMG_0261