CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Tesla Model S (for sale)
Country flag
Sorry, for my delayed posting. When you get your hands on a Taycan, you will never let go:)

See my impressions / reviews @ My pictures and experience with my Standard White 4S+

I took some pictures this weekend. (see also the attached files) I have the Standard White, and as you can see the light of day reflects differently. The most Yellowish is taken the beginning of Sunset.
Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club side view 0130PM

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club side view right 0900PM
Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Rear view 0730PM

I also took a lot of the Interior on @Jdqt458 requests.
Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Frontseat3
Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club frontseat1

On my last drive Yesterday I got an unpleasant meeting of a road debris which caused a crack in my Windshield:crying:
Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club windshield road debris

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club side view 0900PM

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club side view left 0900PM

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Side view 0730PM

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Frontseat4

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Frontseat2

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club armrest folded downt

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Middle seat folded dow

Last edited by a moderator:

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just wanted to share this video of a Carrara White Taycan with the Sport Design package. He claims First USA delivery.

The First SportDesign Package Taycan Turbo Delivery
Alexander de Pooter

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Looks good but you know that eventually you need get blue LED's in those side-markers :)
I was thinking of doing just that! Not sure if they are available or if I can somehow create the effect another way. Get the clear and swap the LED bulbs??

GreggT

First Name
GreggT
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
I was thinking of doing just that! Not sure if they are available or if I can somehow create the effect another way. Get the clear and swap the LED bulbs??
Well it should be easier than older Pcars since that is likely already an LED in there. Someone will be the 1st to pull one of those assemblies apart. With older cars the project involved ballasts to allow LED replacement from conventional.....I've done that on our other Pcars.

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well it should be easier than older Pcars since that is likely already an LED in there. Someone will be the 1st to pull one of those assemblies apart. With older cars the project involved ballasts to allow LED replacement from conventional.....I've done that on our other Pcars.
Maybe get some of the lighting “gels” (it’s like tinted Saran Wrap used on stage lights) and use that inside the side marker?

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Drove a demo 4s today. Almost identical spec to my order due later next month. So much better in real life. Only difference is i went for the red/black leather and white brakes.... my car should be done at factory on the 25th June, hoping for a July pick up in UK....

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club cfcbnmk (2)

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club jhgfd

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Drove a demo 4s today. Almost identical spec to my order due later next month. So much better in real life. Only difference is i went for the red/black leather and white brakes.... my car should be done at factory on the 25th June, hoping for a July pick up in UK....

cfcbnmk (2).jpg

jhgfd.jpg
Stunning looking car that. Congratulations, maybe our Taycan will be on the same transport from Germany.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Looks very nice,

cfcbnmk (2).jpg

jhgfd.jpg
My Turbo has finished production and should be arriving in the UK early July, I’m still unsure if I'm collecting then or wait till September

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Looks very nice,

My Turbo has finished production and should be arriving in the UK early July, I’m still unsure if I'm collecting then or wait till September
yeah, if mine was delayed into August it would of been a no-brainer. But July i can handle, and with the pcp deal - don't have to worry about resale (unless i wanted to try and sell for more than the gtv in 3 years). But i know if won't be able to wait to september if i know it is sitting in swindon....