CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club

Bsteffes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 S (s) Cayenne S, Taycan 4s, GT4 clubsport
Country flag
That looks great for the Xpel wrap. To clarify I assume it's the full car since you're showing pics of the sides and rear?
Good question. Sorry about that. Full front xpel including hood and mirrors. Whole car has ceramic coating.
Sponsored

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Just had a funny experience. I had just gotten out of my car and was heading into Orvis when heard a guy behind me say to his wife "...they make these small changes to the car and then charge a boatload more". He was looking at my car, and I said "well, actually it's quite a big change." and we got into a conversation. He said '...wait, is that 4 doors??". He had a Macan and thought my Turbo S was the new 911. :p

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
@T-Fury
Hi........are your rim rings painted white or standard silver?........sometimes tough to tell, it appears yours are white to my eye
im struggling with either keeping my silver rings or repainting white to match the paint or going all black
intrigued to know if yours are white and what you think so far after owing the car a couple of months

Finally picked her up last week! The wait was painful for me, ha. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the forum to keep me patiently occupied for the past year.
90061A2B-B591-411A-AA67-FC75745E4F60.jpeg

C88CD660-40CC-4C9E-9AC7-66FE09F28846.jpeg

BFE2DB73-705E-4AFE-9796-E87FC23B6E9D.jpeg

F1D5EECA-1BE5-4CBF-8EC4-45AFBF6C5360.jpeg
Time for some solar powered joy rides...

Last edited:

T-Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan CT4, 23 911T, 24 Rivian R1S, 71 BMW 2002
Country flag
@T-Fury
Hi........are your rim rings painted white or standard silver?........sometimes tough to tell, it appears yours are white to my eye
im struggling with either keeping my silver rings or repainting white to match the paint or going all black
intrigued to know if yours are white and what you think so far after owing the car a couple of months
I completely agree. It can be tough to tell in photos, but mine are painted white. I thought they looked great on the Mission E concept and I just had to have them. I was worried at first how they would survive but after 2,000 miles they’re still in excellent condition. Obviously the car turns a lot of heads, but I’d say these Mission E wheels are what get people to pull out the camera and take pics. Maybe it’s the paint match to the car or the contrast, but they really grab people’s attention in a good way. I was driving home one night and an older gentleman (late 80s I’d say so I don’t offend anyone here, haha) got my attention from the passenger seat of his car, pointed at them, looked at me and give me two big thumbs up!

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
@T-Fury
❤?

I completely agree. It can be tough to tell in photos, but mine are painted white. I thought they looked great on the Mission E concept and I just had to have them. I was worried at first how they would survive but after 2,000 miles they’re still in excellent condition. Obviously the car turns a lot of heads, but I’d say these Mission E wheels are what get people to pull out the camera and take pics. Maybe it’s the paint match to the car or the contrast, but they really grab people’s attention in a good way. I was driving home one night and an older gentleman (late 80s I’d say so I don’t offend anyone here, haha) got my attention from the passenger seat of his car, pointed at them, looked at me and give me two big thumbs up!

JamieG

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar SE
Country flag
Picked up my long-awaited Porsche Taycan 4S after having it sat at my dealership for 2 weeks whilst I went through a nightmare process with Lombard finance. Ended up sacking them off and going with Porsche finance! Here's the pics from my collection yday. Loving everything about the car so far! :D

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Front (2)

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Rear (2)

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Wheel (2)

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Back (2)

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Close-up (2)

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club House (2)

Porsche Taycan CARRARA WHITE Taycan Club Paper & Key

Last edited: