Techwizard100

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello, the Everglades Region PCA is looking to gather 10 Taycans to show at this event. https://www.fifthavenuesouth.com/cars-on-5th/
If you are going to be in SWFL on Feb 5th, consider joining us! registration link below.

The 2022 edition of Cars on 5th returns to Naples on Saturday, February 5th.
The Porsche section fills very quickly, so if you want to enter your car in the show, act now!
There are two registration options. Click on the kinks below.
Regular Registration
VIP Registration
Registration code for the Porsche section is POR2022

Sponsored

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Oh God, I’d like to participate with mine and then have dinner at Bice on Fifth Ave S. I doubt I will be driving it there from NY although I might fly there. Good luck!
On a separate note. How’s Naples now? Thousands of new people and packed or still the same?

OP
OP
Techwizard100

Techwizard100

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Right now in Naples not too busy but give it a couple more months and it’ll be packed again! Lots of new homes pretty well nowhere else to build unless you do a teardown. Prices have jumped tremendously as they have everywhere else. But it’s still a very nice place to live.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Right now in Naples not too busy but give it a couple more months and it’ll be packed again! Lots of new homes pretty well nowhere else to build unless you do a teardown. Prices have jumped tremendously as they have everywhere else. But it’s still a very nice place to live.
It's the best place to live! ;) Housing market is wild now and not a big surprise since so many want to be here. I'm planning to register my Taycan.

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Oh, thank you for your feedback!!! I have been planning to move to Naples for the past 7 years....was buying pre-pandemic but missed the bus. My biggest fear was that it became like NY, packed like crazy. Good to know it didn't......!

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Oh, thank you for your feedback!!! I have been planning to move to Naples for the past 7 years....was buying pre-pandemic but missed the bus. My biggest fear was that it became like NY, packed like crazy. Good to know it didn't......!
Not yet..... I fear that day may come. East coast IS piled up and crazy congested.