evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Anyone got a good US source for Center Caps for Porsche wheels? (I'm NOT interested in paying the Porsche Tax for them...)

I have a set of 20 inch "OZ Racing" wheels for my winter tires and they have a "Carbon Fiber" OZ badge in them. I'm not a fan of fake Carbon Fiber crap and I'ld simply like a nice black set of center caps. I'm not even looking for the Porsche logo...

I've been all over Amazon and even found some 76mm (75-77mm) caps, but it appears the Porsche caps have a smaller internal clip diameter than most. I'm pretty sure my OZ wheels use the same size cap.

Seems the 76mm cap the Porsche Wheels require is a bit unique...
Sponsored

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
@evanevery
i have a set if interested of OEM black caps with silver outer ring & colored Porsche crest which I took off my Turbo S wheels and replaced with solid black OEM caps since I went solid black ME wheels

Anyone got a good US source for Center Caps for Porsche wheels? (I'm NOT interested in paying the Porsche Tax for them...)

I have a set of 20 inch "OZ Racing" wheels for my winter tires and they have a "Carbon Fiber" OZ badge in them. I'm not a fan of fake Carbon Fiber crap and I'ld simply like a nice black set of center caps. I'm not even looking for the Porsche logo...

I've been all over Amazon and even found some 76mm (75-77mm) caps, but it appears the Porsche caps have a smaller internal clip diameter than most. I'm pretty sure my OZ wheels use the same size cap.

Seems the 76mm cap the Porsche Wheels require is a bit unique...
Porsche Taycan Center Caps for Porsche Wheels? F06D622D-D61E-4748-B2A8-A4F8B9EB1C0B

OP
OP
evanevery

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Thanks! ...but the silver ring would not look too good for me I think.

I don't need the Porsche logo either but I would ultimately be OK with that if I could simply find it on an aftermarket (reasonable) set of caps. Porsche seems to go out of their way to be sure you have to buy everything from them. (I'm not)
Sponsored