Ceramic Coating in LA?

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
Anyone in and around LA have a recommendation for a place that does ceramic coating? Ideally you've used them and like what they did with your car.

Thanks!
Sponsored

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
Anyone in and around LA have a recommendation for a place that does ceramic coating? Ideally you've used them and like what they did with your car.

Thanks!
I'm in the San Gabriel Valley, so might be a trek for you if you're in LA proper, but my longtime detailer did the paint correction and ceramic coating (XPEL) on my Defender back in Feb '21. They did a great job, still looks spectacular almost a year later, so will definitely have them do the Taycan's ceramic when it finally gets here this week, after ppf.

They have some pics/videos of my Defender on their IG page. Detail Boyz is the business name, lots of great reviews if you google them.

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
I'm in the San Gabriel Valley, so might be a trek for you if you're in LA proper, but my longtime detailer did the paint correction and ceramic coating (XPEL) on my Defender back in Feb '21. They did a great job, still looks spectacular almost a year later, so will definitely have them do the Taycan's ceramic when it finally gets here this week, after ppf.

They have some pics/videos of my Defender on their IG page. Detail Boyz is the business name, lots of great reviews if you google them.

Thanks much - a bit too far for me I think. Any idea what they would charge for ceramic coat only (i.e. no ppf)?

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
Thanks much - a bit too far for me I think. Any idea what they would charge for ceramic coat only (i.e. no ppf)?
The Defender was $1300 (ceramic + 1-step paint correction). For the Taycan it will be less since it's obviously a much smaller vehicle, but the amount depends what shape the paint is in, i.e. how much of a correction it needs, and I still don't have the car yet. So hoping for $1000 or less.
Sponsored