nihas7

First Name
nihas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, RR velar
Country flag
can anyone post some pictures of chalk beige seats and doors?
Sponsored

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
Hi @nihas7 ,

I went for the chalk beige but it was a Feb build onwards (now may delivery) and I’ve not seen any early models with this interior selection but recently saw a Panamera in chalk and that decided it for me.

I didn’t get a picture but I think it wa similar to this...

Porsche Taycan Chalk beige interior BFE96DF8-9292-44F3-B3C8-2B4F981F4AF2

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
Chalk has a grey tint to it, not beige in any way no matter what you see online. If you have a close dealership with many Panamera you can likely see one. It’s very light.

MTM2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo, '19 Cayenne Turbo
Country flag
OK, so that is a LOT more brown than I was expecting. Now I want to see the Limestone.
The US models have different color names than other models depending on the market.
Chalk (US) is called Crayon elsewhere. Likewise, Limestone beige (US) is called Chalk beige elsewhere.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
The US models have different color names than other models depending on the market.
Chalk (US) is called Crayon elsewhere. Likewise, Limestone beige (US) is called Chalk beige elsewhere.
Very helpful. Thank you.

OP
OP
nihas7

nihas7

First Name
nihas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, RR velar
Country flag
Chalk beige is not bright as in pictures. It is shaded colour. Anyway I like it
Porsche Taycan Chalk beige interior 4F8FB29F-3392-4462-B995-A6D563CCE451

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
All of this seems contradictory to what I saw in person in the US. I saw chalk in person and it did not have any beige whatsoever. Since my order is in and I did order chalk I am expecting what is shown in the photo at the top, nearly white in color with a slight grey tint and not in any way beige in tone. It all makes me nervous. Maybe as MTM2012 says it varies by country. Seems rather poor of Porsche to be inconsistent with something so important.

Alain

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Jaguar F-Type 3.0 v6 P380 Supercharged R-Dynamic
Country flag
All of this seems contradictory to what I saw in person in the US. I saw chalk in person and it did not have any beige whatsoever. Since my order is in and I did order chalk I am expecting what is shown in the photo at the top, nearly white in color with a slight grey tint and not in any way beige in tone. It all makes me nervous. Maybe as MTM2012 says it varies by country. Seems rather poor of Porsche to be inconsistent with something so important.
You have the option of "black chalk" and "black chalk beige". I think you confused these two. I have black chalk myself and it is quite white, at most a shade of gray. Certainly not beige. The picture of Nihas7 is black chalk beige i assume.

OP
OP
nihas7

nihas7

First Name
nihas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, RR velar
Country flag
You have the option of "black chalk" and "black chalk beige". I think you confused these two. I have black chalk myself and it is quite white, at most a shade of gray. Certainly not beige. The picture of Nihas7 is black chalk beige i assume.
In Europe, I dont think we have any option for black chalk alone, it is just black chalk beige which is available on market. Your assumption about the picture is correct.

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Chalk beige is not bright as in pictures. It is shaded colour. Anyway I like it
4F8FB29F-3392-4462-B995-A6D563CCE451.jpeg
Hi, do you have any other photos you can share of the Limestone Beige interior? How do you think it would look with Carmine Red Exterior. Thoughts on the color overall, do you like it?