whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
I went with bramble (blackberry) with chalk stitching and seatbelts to match the chalk exterior and I love it. I wanted to have something different because most of the interiors are black and to me it's just boring.

The only "problem" with blackberry is that it's very hard to take pictures of. Nearly all pictures I've seen are far off it's real color (they are very poppy and more purple/pink). The real color is more settled and dark. That's why I always recommend to watch it in person.
Below you find two pics of my car that nearly show the real color.
I'm close to pulling the trigger and doing blackberry on Neptune, and really like the pics you posted. If you had to say, would the real color be lighter or darker than those pics? Or does it depend on lighting conditions where it's darker in more muted in direct sunlight?

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
I'm close to pulling the trigger and doing blackberry on Neptune, and really like the pics you posted. If you had to say, would the real color be lighter or darker than those pics?
The pics show the real color pretty well. If I had to decide wether the real color is lighter or darker I guess I would say darker but really just a tiny bit.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Picked up my Chalk CT4 in Louisville KY today.

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club C576E3EB-BAE1-4332-A4D3-9892BB721C75

Foreal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i8 roadster
Country flag
I'm close to pulling the trigger and doing blackberry on Neptune, and really like the pics you posted. If you had to say, would the real color be lighter or darker than those pics? Or does it depend on lighting conditions where it's darker in more muted in direct sunlight?
I like Neptune, and I like blackberry, but I saw those put together and really wasn’t a fan. Does not look cohesive at all

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Here's a quick video of what the Taycan CT looks like in Chalk (Crayon). The color representation in the last half of the video is basically spot on. The wheels are 21" and painted in Satin Black. I know I had trouble finding videos or photos of Chalk that really represented the color well so hopefully, this will help someone in the same situation.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
And you ordered painted mirrors! :fist bump: Congrats Rob.

Rob28

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Lexus NX350 (Wife's)
Country flag
int
And you ordered painted mirrors! :fist bump: Congrats Rob.
Yes, got the painted mirrors, red interior and carbon fiber sports design package. Waiting for flatbed to take to the shop for PPF, ceramic and tinting 😁

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
int

Yes, got the painted mirrors, red interior and carbon fiber sports design package. Waiting for flatbed to take to the shop for PPF, ceramic and tinting 😁
Red interior = the best. :cool:
Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_3051

Rob28

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Lexus NX350 (Wife's)
Country flag
@Rob28 Looks like your car's ship made it out of Emden to Canada! Congrats.
Yup! Very excited to have it in one piece. It's in the shop getting Pff until June 17... Will be a looooong few weeks.
Sponsored