First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid (RIP), 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hey TayCanadian,
Thanks for the compliment. Hands down go matte! You will not regret it. I get tons of compliments and it just looks different. People always ask about the finish and the color. I don’t have any more pics to share right now but I’ll see what I can do, ur pics do not do it justice. Matte can only be experienced in person. I had the same dilemma and I’m so glad I went with matte. Make sure you get a ceramic coating on top. It makes washing a breeze!
It looks like I need to take a flight down to Atlanta it seems!!! LOL.

I know the pics don't do justice.. but if you would oblige, I really would appreciate it!
Sponsored

Noan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche taycan 4S performance
Country flag
Hey guys,

I've got my chalk Taycan 4S performance battery plus with sport design package delivered two weeks ago.
I forgot i had a BMW M4 CS mineral grey immediately.
The 4S is amazing and has a lot of options on it (57K) and did not want to wait for he GTS. Can wait to cross Europe with it.

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG-20220813-WA0005 (2)

View attachment 42278

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG-20220728-WA0006

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG-20220728-WA0010

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey guys,

I've got my chalk Taycan 4S performance battery plus with sport design package delivered two weeks ago.
The 4S is amazing and has almost 60K of options on it. Can wait to cross Europe with it.
New photos are coming.

IMG-20220813-WA0005 (2).jpg

View attachment 42278

IMG-20220728-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20220728-WA0010.jpg
60k of options? Holy.. did you just pay more for your 4S than you would have for a GTS or Turbo?

Noan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It was a compromise and it's my daily. I need the range in cold weather and 4S is fast enough to commute. I will probably regret not taking the GTS or turbo:). In sport plus it's draining very fast.
I haven't test the drainage in sport plus, in a turbo or GTS.

Last edited:

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
Hey guys,

The 4S is amazing and has almost 60K of options on it. Can wait to cross Europe with it.
New photos are coming.

IMG-20220813-WA0005 (2).jpg

View attachment 42278
Painted Mission Es in Crayon are just rad!
60k of options? Holy.. did you just pay more for your 4S than you would have for a GTS or Turbo?
Yeah probably but once you’ve gone Turbo base to achieve the same look there’s another 15k to spend on Sport design, power cover, Mission Es, black accents etc so takes you even further than an over spec’d S

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah probably but once you’ve gone Turbo base to achieve the same look there’s another 15k to spend on Sport design, power cover, Mission Es, black accents etc so takes you even further than an over spec’d S
I don't disagree with that. I guess it just depends on what you want. I originally spec'd a 4S and had almost 40k of options in and realized I'm better off going GTS as it included many of the options I was paying extra for on the 4S. It ended up that I only had around 20k of options on the GTS, which is considered pretty low so it worked out for me.

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't disagree with that. I guess it just depends on what you want. I originally spec'd a 4S and had almost 40k of options in and realized I'm better off going GTS as it included many of the options I was paying extra for on the 4S. It ended up that I only had around 20k of options on the GTS, which is considered pretty low so it worked out for me.
True, GTS does feel like the new sweet spot in the range and adding things like 14/18 way, matrix, leather, all black accents etc as standard helps to keep “essential” extras down.
If only there was a CT GTS! Was expecting to see one coming at some point but no… 😑

tayCanadian

First Name
Amit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
True, GTS does feel like the new sweet spot in the range and adding things like 14/18 way, matrix, leather, all black accents etc as standard helps to keep “essential” extras down.
If only there was a CT GTS! Was expecting to see one coming at some point but no… 😑
I thought that was the Sport Turismo?

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I thought that was the Sport Turismo?
Yeah ST is available but I would have liked a Cross Turismo version as well as the offroady looks/practicality suits us better than an ST

No reason not to bring one either given there are Cayennes & Macans GTS!

Having test driven a 4S I’m not worried about the performance on offer though, plenty quick already!

Asimuk85

First Name
Asim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
2 crayon colours.

Why do they look different?
I thought the crayon paint would be the same across the board at the factory. The lighting is exactly the same as the cars are side by side.

Do shades of crayon vary depending on model?
Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 20220909_120344

Last edited:

Noan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
From a distance it's like GT3 grey on the macan (does not exist) vs chalk on the taycan. If you enlarge the photo, i see little difference in the front bumper colours. Maybe it's due to the angle of the light or shadow of car parked on the left side?

Last edited:

Asimuk85

First Name
Asim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
From a distance it's like GT3 grey on the macan (does not exist) vs chalk on the taycan. If you enlarge the photo, i see little difference in the front bumper colours. Maybe it's due to the angle of the light or shadow of car parked on the left side?
You could be right actually
Didn't consider those things. But to the naked eye. In real. The colours looked very different. Even from the back. Strange
Sponsored