At last :clap::clap::clap:

Maybe chalk/ crayon club for us on the other side of the pond

Kevin2dx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 McLaren 720S
Country flag
The only thing about chalk though is that pictures never capture the true color of what it looks like in person. Especially between dark and light scenarios.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
The only thing about chalk though is that pictures never capture the true color of what it looks like in person. Especially between dark and light scenarios.
Is that positive or not? I’ve ordered chalk/ crayon and think it looks great in the pics but outside on panemeras/ Macans looks a bit beige to me that I’m not keen on. Hoping just my eyes!

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
Are those lights glacier blue you think?

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Keep them coming! Strange both cars posted have colour coded wing mirror bases. Not see (or not noticed) this on many cars.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
I’ve ordered the side skirts but not sure I’m a 100% convinced on the colour coded sideskirt strip?!

Slatibartfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991.2 GT3
Country flag
What do you all think of the satin mission e wheels on a chalk car? I can’t decide between the satin grey and the standard black/silver mission e.

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
my guess is the wheels in that recent photo are chalk color matched wheels which I LOVE and is my choice

What do you all think of the satin mission e wheels on a chalk car? I can’t decide between the satin grey and the standard black/silver mission e.

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
im not crazy about the color sideskirts.......I went with the carbon fiber package

I’ve ordered the side skirts but not sure I’m a 100% convinced on the colour coded sideskirt strip?!

jimithing

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Macan Turbo, 2014 Panamera GTS
Country flag
IMHO the Satin Platinum looks best on black or Volcano Gray. With Chalk I'd do standard black/silver or all black. These color-matched ones look great but I would constantly worry about cleaning them.

Slatibartfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991.2 GT3
Country flag
IMHO the Satin Platinum looks best on black or Volcano Gray. With Chalk I'd do standard black/silver or all black. These color-matched ones look great but I would constantly worry about cleaning them.
I think you are right- I really wish they offered a satin/Matt black mission e wheel, that would be my first choice.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the two full black mission e styles are? From what I can see on the configurator there are two options of a full black glossy wheel and that makes no sense.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Most dirt comes from brake dust.
The Taycan uses regenerative braking most of the time so there's no brake dust or much less...
I have white ones and they don't get more dirty than my car.
I love this regenerative braking! :)
Sponsored