First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Landrover Disco
Country flag
It is indeed the standard grey interior and I love how it looks. :-D
Great - decision made for me also then! Final question - is your model designation Matt or Gloss black? So many choices!
Sponsored

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
There was no matt option when I specced it out early August, so it's definitely gloss black. Sort of happy I didn't have to make that kind of a decision on top of all the other little decisions for this car :p I love the look of grey mission-e wheels on crayon, I would have loved to spec that but my wallet was developing some kind of nervous rash.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
You spin me right round, baby, right round...

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Range Rover Autobiography, Land Rover Defender, VW Caravelle
Country flag
Looking fantastic. How was the first drive!?
The power is pretty shocking at first! Effortless acceleration to 135 mph before I chickened out.
Admittedly, the menus are a mess, stuff is hard to find. Apple wireless CarPlay and charging worked faultlessly. The drive more than makes up for any niggles. Also, the carbon wheels look banging with the crayon imo

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
The power is pretty shocking at first! Effortless acceleration to 135 mph before I chickened out.
Admittedly, the menus are a mess, stuff is hard to find. Apple wireless CarPlay and charging worked faultlessly. The drive more than makes up for any niggles. Also, the carbon wheels look banging with the crayon imo
Sounds good (overall). Wheels do look great. I’ve gone for 21 inch missions but it was a tough choice not choosing the blades. Massive front callipers were the differentiating factor, but now they’ve shrunk so gutted on that one!
Must admit the screens look like they will take a while to get used to.