dckyoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Really pretty. Color in the pic looks close enough in person? If 10 is the closest...How would you rate the color in the pic? I still can’t decide between Neptune and Chalk ?
The color in the outdoor pics is what it looks like - the indoor pics make it look darker than it really is because of the lighting.

Neptune is a great color too, I also was deciding between those two. It comes down to:

1. Do you want color?
2. Do you want more contrast?

I decided I didn’t want color and I wanted more contrast to highlight the details of the Taycan, so I also went for high gloss black on all the trimming. (Including the brakes)
Sponsored

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
Didn't have the time to make some decent pictures since ownership, but a friend of mine made one when I wasn't paying attention.?

tc1.jpg
Which type of wheels are those?? They look awesome!

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Really pretty. Color in the pic looks close enough in person? If 10 is the closest...How would you rate the color in the pic? I still can’t decide between Neptune and Chalk ?
have you seen Neptune in real life?
Be careful, it looks great on the screen, otherwise I think it looks like “overwashed”...
Chalk is excellent, it was my favourite, but my wife decided coffe-biege.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
Be careful, it looks great on the screen, otherwise I think it looks like “overwashed”...
I have seen Neptune Blue several times and I love the colour, it's like the blue version of carmine red. I feel that chalk is more understated than neptune. It depends on whether you like being more subtle or more flashy (or if you prefer blue over grey).

Viv S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera/Taycan
Country flag
No. I didn't. My current Panamera is white so I want to try something new. I saw Chalk 911 once and it was very pretty. Thank you for the info...:)

Last edited:

Viv S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera/Taycan
Country flag
I have seen Neptune Blue several times and I love the colour, it's like the blue version of carmine red. I feel that chalk is more understated than neptune. It depends on whether you like being more subtle or more flashy (or if you prefer blue over grey).
Hi, May I ask what the chalk looks like when it is really bright outside? Thank you.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
It still looks light grey but it reflects more of the surroundings, so it depends on your surroundings. Yesterday I parked the car near a huge building with green glass windows and the car looked a little green. Mostly the colour looks a little more white by itself in bright light conditions.

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looks amazing.
I have not seen a Taycan in Neptune blue - really hard to tell from the configurator. In some photos is looks OK, but in others a little 'flat' to my eye.

Viv S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera/Taycan
Country flag
It still looks light grey but it reflects more of the surroundings, so it depends on your surroundings. Yesterday I parked the car near a huge building with green glass windows and the car looked a little green. Mostly the colour looks a little more white by itself in bright light conditions.
Wow. That's interesting. Thank you for the explanation. :)

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
And here are the pictures to help explain what I meant. Look at the color of the building and then the color of the car in the second picture.

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2424.JPG
Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2428