Champion Motorsport/Vossen RS74 21” wheels. Opinions? Reviews?

manojkoushik

First Name
Manoj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
For my 2020 4s, at build time I got 20” Turbo Aero wheels with all season tires. Now thinking of getting new wheels.

I have steels so Mission E won’t work (or the dealership won’t sell/install them). and I don’t prefer any of the other 21” wheels porsche has. Upgrading to PSCB to get the mission E seems super painful and one dealership said they wouldn’t do it (not sure why), and another is investigating. Might still be an expensive affair and I don’t really care about the brake dust. I wash it off along with pollen anyways. And wear and tear is less expensive to service with steels.

PCCB is just astronomical in price (when getting after build) and I am not sure cost is justified with my goals (stopping power, even if different, is not really an issue i am facing)

So started looking at aftermarket and settled on the RS74 wheels in brushed clear (I have a carmine red car, so this color should look good). Thinking of putting summer tires on it.

They are not cheap though! So before I place the order I figured I would ask here to see if anyone else had these wheels and what their thoughts were. Can you please share your thoughts? Reviews? Opinions?

Should I instead keep pursuing Mission E wheels with PSCB?
Sponsored

F16HTON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, Taycan RWD
Country flag
OP
OP
manojkoushik

manojkoushik

First Name
Manoj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I guess I could go with flow form as well.

Just as happenstance I only looked at monobloc forged.
Sponsored