mhockett

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have mine set under the general profile to charge to 85%. This has worked for about 6 months except for the charger overheating problem. Now I find myself charging after nearly every trip, regardless of how much is left. It seemed to be the only way to bypass the overheating. However, now the car is charging past the 85% profile.

Any clues?
Sponsored

JJord

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Cross Tourisimo
Country flag
Has anyone encountered the charging port door (auto version) closing only half way, if so is there a reset to correct.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Has anyone encountered the charging port door (auto version) closing only half way, if so is there a reset to correct.
The powered charge port doors can be recalibrated similarly to the power windows. @caslca mentions in this post that the charge port doors recalibrate after disconnecting and reconnecting the 12 volt battery. Perhaps you can also initiate the recalibration by pulling and replacing the fuse for the power charge port doors. According to the Taycan manual, right footwell fuse box Row A Fuse 11 is for charge port door sensors (LHD vehicles) and Row B Fuse 3 is for the charge port doors themselves (LHD vehicles).
Sponsored