Charging At Porsche Dealers

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
My Porsche Centre is quite encouraging of their Taycan customers to charge at their fast 350 kW charger which is located prominently in the front. Coffee always offered and more 350 kW chargers being installed. It is only available while the centre is open due to it being behind their gate/fence.

Also, no cards, auths or PINs required to get the charger going. Feels very "plug & charge" :)

It is my closest fast charger – so if my home AC charger ever lets me down – this is a very helpful facility.

Me and another Taycan charging last Saturday:

IMG_0152.jpeg

Said coffee:

IMG_0129.jpeg

While thinking about wheels:

IMG_0137.jpeg
Did you ever get billed?

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No. There wasn't any card or account login. Charger starts when you plug it into your car.
Brilliant - presume this is Porsche Dublin … I’ve seen others post about billing arriving from Porsche by post/email month end thereafter … it’s a fast charge option for me then as well as IONITY City North & other IONITY options Athlone, Gorey etc

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Brilliant - presume this is Porsche Dublin … I’ve seen others post about billing arriving from Porsche by post/email month end thereafter … it’s a fast charge option for me then as well as IONITY City North & other IONITY options Athlone, Gorey etc
It is Porsche Dublin – reminder – that it is behind a gate – so only during the centre's opening hours. At least that was the case the last time I was there.

FWIW: I recently asked if Porsche Centre Belfast is getting chargers – and they indicated that they are being installed at the moment. There would be 24 hours access, but they will be activated by Porsche Charging Service – so not free.

Its very possible Dublin will go the same way eventually.

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It is Porsche Dublin – reminder – that it is behind a gate – so only during the centre's opening hours. At least that was the case the last time I was there.

FWIW: I recently asked if Porsche Centre Belfast is getting chargers – and they indicated that they are being installed at the moment. There would be 24 hours access, but they will be activated by Porsche Charging Service – so not free.

Its very possible Dublin will go the same way eventually.
Yea Porsche Belfast showing up on maps now and 350kw … I expect them to be charging at the hefty rate published in this forum earlier (rate per kw and rate per min) …
Sponsored