Cherry popped! Just ordered my 4S Cross Turismo!! EDIT: Car Delivered!!!

RichardPB

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT Gentian Blue /retired AR Quadrifolio
Country flag
First electric car and cannot wait! Dealer called and gave me a May build slot with hopefully a June delivery.

Only issue is with it being lockdown here in the UK I won't be able to go to the showroom and see the specs, I'm going by the limited pictures/videos on the web. Build has to be confirmed before the 12th April so can't confirm after lockdown so any help would be grateful.

Hours of tinkering... here's the spec - http://www.porsche-code.com/PMBF85A8

Jet Black Metallic
Extended Leather
Pano roof
Black roof rails
Folding mirrors
Gloss black window trim
Gloss black exterior inlays
Electric sport sound
Sports Chrono
Power steering plus
InnoDrive
21" Cross turismo wheels in Satin Black
Privacy glass
4+1 seats
Ioniser
Ambient Lighting
Porsche crest on headrest
Door sills in brushed black aluminium
Passenger Display
Bose
Electric port cover
DC 150KW
Public cable

Any options I'm looking past that are must haves or anything I've listed you would avoid?

One option that keeps bugging me is the seats, I've gone for the standard 8 way. Anyone else spec this and have any regrets or any feedback on how they are on the Taycan? Also do they have a manual seat extension? Just can't justify the extra 1k odd for the 14 or 18 way ones.

Another one was the satin vs glossy black wheels. Went with the satin as there are matt bits which go together with the wheels, personal taste I guess.

Well here she is.....

iris.jpg
Your looks fantastic a great spec, my 4S CT order was locked today and hoping for July delivery?

This is my build http://www.porsche-code.com/PMDVBM22

Gentian Blue Metallic
Partial Leather Interior, Black
Electric folding exterior mirrors
Preparation for rear bike carrier
Porsche Electric Sport Sound
Sport Chrono Package
20-Inch Taycan Turbo S Aero Design Wheels
Panoramic Roof, fixed
Lane Change Assist
ParkAssist including Surround View
Comfort Access
4+1 Seats
Steering Wheel Heating (i.c.w. Sport Chrono Package and Leather Interior)
Interior Leather AFN Reversible Luggage Compartment Mat with Leather Edging incl. Loading Edge
BOSE® Surround Sound System
On-Board DC-Charger with 150 k

OP
OP
dragcity

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
My delivery date is 9th July! Can't wait.
There's no option of manual under thigh support on the standard seats.... Unlike BMWs!
I thought long and hard about the 14 way seats and decided to go with them since I'll be sitting on them every single day so comfort is important.

My build is PM9FEV84
Yep very annoying that it doesn't even have a manual option. Oh well added the 14 way to the spec, while I was there added the massage/ventilated seats :giggle:

OP
OP
dragcity

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Love it! My order is similar, but Chalk. Trying to match up all the black bits on the exterior is a guessing game. I did the same as you, except didn't go with the glossy window frames. I figured the base frames would match the aluminum rails. Any insight on that?

iris-4.jpeg
That spec is beautiful! I do love the Crayon... Not sure if it's a US spec only thing but our base frames are silver and the only other option we have is glossy black. The roof rails seem to be glossy black too but very hard to tell from the pics I've seen. Wish there were a few at the dealers so we could have a look but I'll be getting mine the same time they do

OP
OP
dragcity

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Your looks fantastic a great spec, my 4S CT order was locked today and hoping for July delivery?

This is my build http://www.porsche-code.com/PMDVBM22

Gentian Blue Metallic
Partial Leather Interior, Black
Electric folding exterior mirrors
Preparation for rear bike carrier
Porsche Electric Sport Sound
Sport Chrono Package
20-Inch Taycan Turbo S Aero Design Wheels
Panoramic Roof, fixed
Lane Change Assist
ParkAssist including Surround View
Comfort Access
4+1 Seats
Steering Wheel Heating (i.c.w. Sport Chrono Package and Leather Interior)
Interior Leather AFN Reversible Luggage Compartment Mat with Leather Edging incl. Loading Edge
BOSE® Surround Sound System
On-Board DC-Charger with 150 k
Lovely! That Gentian Blue looks quality! You got an early date aswell, I can't wait any longer lol

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
That spec is beautiful! I do love the Crayon... Not sure if it's a US spec only thing but our base frames are silver and the only other option we have is glossy black. The roof rails seem to be glossy black too but very hard to tell from the pics I've seen. Wish there were a few at the dealers so we could have a look but I'll be getting mine the same time they do
Apologies. I see now you are speccing a 4S. I'm looking at the 4 and the window frames, like the Taycan RWD, are black as standard. Gloss black is an option.

Barry

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne
Country flag
First electric car and cannot wait! Dealer called and gave me a May build slot with hopefully a June delivery.

Only issue is with it being lockdown here in the UK I won't be able to go to the showroom and see the specs, I'm going by the limited pictures/videos on the web. Build has to be confirmed before the 12th April so can't confirm after lockdown so any help would be grateful.

Hours of tinkering... here's the spec - http://www.porsche-code.com/PMBF85A8

Jet Black Metallic
Extended Leather
Pano roof
Black roof rails
Folding mirrors
Gloss black window trim
Gloss black exterior inlays
Electric sport sound
Sports Chrono
Power steering plus
InnoDrive
21" Cross turismo wheels in Satin Black
Privacy glass
4+1 seats
Ioniser
Ambient Lighting
Porsche crest on headrest
Door sills in brushed black aluminium
Passenger Display
Bose
Electric port cover
DC 150KW
Public cable

Any options I'm looking past that are must haves or anything I've listed you would avoid?

One option that keeps bugging me is the seats, I've gone for the standard 8 way. Anyone else spec this and have any regrets or any feedback on how they are on the Taycan? Also do they have a manual seat extension? Just can't justify the extra 1k odd for the 14 or 18 way ones.

Another one was the satin vs glossy black wheels. Went with the satin as there are matt bits which go together with the wheels, personal taste I guess.

UPDATE: Thanks for the comments. Changes made:
- Added 14 way seats
- Added massage & ventilated seats
- Added Adaptive Cruise Control
- Removed InnoDrive (Apparently you can get this through functions on demand (FOD) after for a monthly fee for £18 a month)

Well here she is.....

iris.jpg
Did you go with this spec in the end? I’m torn between the black & gentian blue along with gloss black versus satin black wheels

OP
OP
dragcity

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you go with this spec in the end? I’m torn between the black & gentian blue along with gloss black versus satin black wheels
Yeah I did and just picked the car up today.

I love the black on black look its very sleek and looks beautiful in the flesh. I went satin and after getting the car very happy I did as it gives it a little something about it in comparison to the gloss black. Either way this car is simply phenomenal, best car available IMHO which ever colour you go with!

A couple of pics but I'll get some better ones up soon.

Porsche Taycan Cherry popped! Just ordered my 4S Cross Turismo!! EDIT: Car Delivered!!! IMG_1289

Porsche Taycan Cherry popped! Just ordered my 4S Cross Turismo!! EDIT: Car Delivered!!! IMG_1285

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag

I love the black on black look its very sleek and looks beautiful in the flesh. I went satin and after getting the car very happy I did as it gives it a little something about it in comparison to the gloss black. Either way this car is simply phenomenal, best car available IMHO which ever colour you go with!

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg
Looks phenomenal! Congratulations. After a brief flirtation with the e-tron GT, I locked in an October build CT4 last week. Your exterior spec, but Ice Grey. Went satin as well and after seeing your car, glad I did! Did the high gloss black window frames as well.

OP
OP
dragcity

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks phenomenal! Congratulations. After a brief flirtation with the e-tron GT, I locked in an October build CT4 last week. Your exterior spec, but Ice Grey. Went satin as well and after seeing your car, glad I did! Did the high gloss black window frames as well.
Cheers and congrats you are in for one hell of a treat!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag

Kept flip-flopping on satin vs gloss for my build but I think the gloss against volcano grey matching the other small areas of gloss black on the body will look better vs 3 different shades if you will for my build.

Essentially have this combo on my M4 (I know, boring!) so sort of know what to expect - that and brake dust invariably turns the gloss to satin until the next wash!!

By contrast with a black gloss body the amount of gloss is indeed nicely offset by having satin blk wheels - well at least that’s my logic and sticking with it for now!

Your car looks excellent - envious :)

Last edited:

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Congrats on your delivery! Gorgeous car. Love the black ... beautiful!

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
very nice, black is best for the CT :like:
Sponsored