Child seat for eight year old for Taycan and 911

IBZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (ordered), 911 Carrera S (992)
Country flag
Any good recommendations for child seats for an eight year old? Sitting in the rear seats.

My wife (I must be the luckiest man alive), has just ordered a 911 (992) for us which we get next week! Any recommendations fora child seat for this too?
Sponsored

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I don't have a specific recommendation but I think any quality booster seat would be ok for the Taycan.
I have a convertible seat for a younger kid, and the heardrest at max height would almost touch the glass roof. So if you buy a booster seat with a hearrest check first if it fits vertically. The headroom is a little tight in the sedan.

OP
OP
IBZman

IBZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (ordered), 911 Carrera S (992)
Country flag
I don't have a specific recommendation but I think any quality booster seat would be ok for the Taycan.
I have a convertible seat for a younger kid, and the heardrest at max height would almost touch the glass roof. So if you buy a booster seat with a hearrest check first if it fits vertically. The headroom is a little tight in the sedan.
Thanks Chris.

Sman

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw
Country flag
Hi...I test drove a Taycan 2 weeks ago and they kindly let me transfer my 2 child seats over so I could check they fitted (and pick up my kids on the test drive). Fitted very well but Facetimed my wife live to prove it so unfortunately don't have a photo to post.

My twins are 6, but the Cybex seats they use go up to 12 years old (150cm) I believe. It was the Solution Z i-Fix model. Will be buying another set so we can have a set in both cars (the new and clean ones will be going in the Taycan!)

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is the Graco Extend2Fit childseat which is for kids up to 65 pounds.

The headrest is at the highest position. The gap between the top of the childseat and the roof is just enough for my finger to fit.

Porsche Taycan Child seat for eight year old for Taycan and 911 20210713_134122

Porsche Taycan Child seat for eight year old for Taycan and 911 20210713_134131

Porsche Taycan Child seat for eight year old for Taycan and 911 20210713_134145