BayAreaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 650i Convertible
Country flag
Personally, I didn't appreciate how negative he was to the interviewer in one video when clearly he was completely thrilled with the car whilst driving it in another video. I wonder what changed for him in between the two settings.

But it was fun to watch him drive the Taycan around the track.
Sponsored

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I plan to get the maximum efficiency, only drive at slow speeds, and practically come to full halt before going around any corners. I bought this car to save money on gas...so my tires will last 50K miles AT LEAST. And think of the savings on not having to replace brake pads and oil changes.

Yes, that is my story and I am sticking to it.
if I don’t have to replace the brake pads I’m going to be disappointed in myself

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I plan to get the maximum efficiency, only drive at slow speeds, and practically come to full halt before going around any corners. I bought this car to save money on gas...so my tires will last 50K miles AT LEAST. And think of the savings on not having to replace brake pads and oil changes.

Yes, that is my story and I am sticking to it.
Lightweight.
If you plan to drive it at all, then you aren't saving enough money since it still requires electricity.
I am having mine hermetically sealed to keep the tires from even being exposed to air to limit degradation.