wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
...and it’s just as great as I was hoping for!

+paldao wood, burmester with neodyme details.

73809EB1-525A-463B-80A7-4BFA69E7AB78.jpeg

C9CEAB78-B965-449D-9F86-C4B679D9ABD9.jpeg

424C0CF3-680C-4C58-80FC-4109722DBFF9.jpeg
Very well done! Great choice of colors and interior. Nice to see something out of the ordinary (said knowing Taycans are not ordinary).

MaKin

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S (2019)
Country flag
Hi folks,
any chance someone already picked up his coffee beige exterior Taycan?

I was planning on ordering yet another white car as usual but I think I’m into something new here and coffee beige really got me... but you know... marketing and instagram photos do not always tell the truth. Well, usually they just don’t. :D

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I have seen this car face to face and it looked stunning. Unfortunately I was picking up a Crayon Taycan at the time, so I can't tell you what it's like to live with.

MaKin

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S (2019)
Country flag
Thanks. It’s good to see it without the high gloss black window strips. Although I really like them, it looks quite good without on this exterior color. What do you think?

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I'm with team black trim :-D This one was on the more elegant than sporty side with olea interior, though. A real classy car.

The car looks a little like sand and a little pink in some reflections. It's a very interesting colour that is hard to describe, like most Taycan colours.

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (due Dec), Porsche GT3, Land Rover Discovery, VW Transporter T6, Mini Cooper (Classic)
Country flag
Hi folks,
any chance someone already picked up his coffee beige exterior Taycan?

I was planning on ordering yet another white car as usual but I think I’m into something new here and coffee beige really got me... but you know... marketing and instagram photos do not always tell the truth. Well, usually they just don’t. :D
My Turbo S is currently going through its production run. Delivery expected early to mid December. I will post plenty pics when it arrives.. I have gone for lots of Black trim and full gloss Black wheels. I am hoping the contrast really makes the colour stand out. Like you I just wanted something a bit different.

MaKin

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S (2019)
Country flag
Same what I'd opt for. But the people I showed it to were quite prejudiced regarding the brown tone and how it better suits "old folks". But I somehow like it better than "just chalk/crayon"... Therefore looking forward to more pics.

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (due Dec), Porsche GT3, Land Rover Discovery, VW Transporter T6, Mini Cooper (Classic)
Country flag
Same what I'd opt for. But the people I showed it to were quite prejudiced regarding the brown tone and how it better suits "old folks". But I somehow like it better than "just chalk/crayon"... Therefore looking forward to more pics.
That's an interesting thought. For a bit of fun before ordering my car (as I had similar doubts to you) I showed various renderings of the car in Crayon, Cherry and Coffee Beige to my kids and some of their friends (9 in total, aged between 16-24). Surprisingly, Coffee Beige turned out to be a clear winner with 5 votes, followed by Crayon with 3 votes and lastly, Cherry with 1 vote.
All agreed that my spec of Coffee Beige with lots of Black trim looked, in their words 'awesome', sporty and importantly for me 'really different'.

Ultimately, colour is very much a personal thing and I admit to still feeling a little nervous about my choice! Was it the right decision to go with Coffee Beige? I think it was but I will find out for definite very soon! :fingerscrossed:

MaKin

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S (2019)
Country flag
That's an interesting thought. For a bit of fun before ordering my car (as I had similar doubts to you) I showed various renderings of the car in Crayon, Cherry and Coffee Beige to my kids and some of their friends (9 in total, aged between 16-24). Surprisingly, Coffee Beige turned out to be a clear winner with 5 votes, followed by Crayon with 3 votes and lastly, Cherry with 1 vote.
All agreed that my spec of Coffee Beige with lots of Black trim looked, in their words 'awesome', sporty and importantly for me 'really different'.

Ultimately, colour is very much a personal thing and I admit to still feeling a little nervous about my choice! Was it the right decision to go with Coffee Beige? I think it was but I will find out for definite very soon! :fingerscrossed:
I have just shown it to 3 and I might extend the group of people. Don't get me wrong. Except for my SiL all liked the color but it was rather regarded classy than sporty.

At the end it is about what we (my wife and I) like or dislike. I agree that the black trim adds a lot of sportiness. It is just very difficult because the color is very much affected by the environment - more than with the other colors I'd say.

Do you guys think it affects the resale value in general?

@Woody Do you have your Taycan already or are you still waiting? :) Would you mind sending over your code?

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have just shown it to 3 and I might extend the group of people. Don't get me wrong. Except for my SiL all liked the color but it was rather regarded classy than sporty.

At the end it is about what we (my wife and I) like or dislike. I agree that the black trim adds a lot of sportiness. It is just very difficult because the color is very much affected by the environment - more than with the other colors I'd say.

Do you guys think it affects the resale value in general?

@Woody Do you have your Taycan already or are you still waiting? :) Would you mind sending over your code?
I was concerned about resale value but my OPC said they did not think it would have any impact. In fact, they said it might work in my favour as many people are trying to move away from Black, White, Silver and Grey. They positively encouraged me to go for it when I was still wavering.

My car is being built as we speak/message. It is due early/mid Dec. My build code is PMFTD6N7

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same what I'd opt for. But the people I showed it to were quite prejudiced regarding the brown tone and how it better suits "old folks".
Perhaps they formed that opinion from Top Gear season 19 episode 4, where Jeremy and Richard design a car specifically for the elderly, and Richard has it painted beige to match the color of hearing aids.

markbutlerinc

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Macan, 2016 Cayman GT4, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Country flag
Coffee Beige Definitely plays with the lighting. Love the name and it's differently good from a color standpoint. Be great for the SW desert... Wish they had a better white metallic option vs. flat.

Jossy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, 911 Targa, BMW Z3
Country flag
I'm new here and want to say hello. I get my Coffee Beige on Monday. Has scanned the entire web for authentic images without much success. However I found one on Porsche Taiwan's instagram.
Porsche Taycan COFFEE BEIGE Taycan Club Taycan

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Please post some pics when you get it. My Coffee Beige is due mid December!
Sponsored