jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
This thread has to trigger some people who are waiting for their first Taycan since last year. Meanwhile OP received one, sold it, and bought another within 8 months. 🤣

Congrats though, excellent color choice!
Sponsored

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
This thread has to trigger some people who are waiting for their first Taycan since last year. Meanwhile OP received one, sold it, and bought another within 8 months. 🤣

Congrats though, excellent color choice!
In a country that has probably 130 Taycan’s tops!

For context: I bought the 6th Panamera Turbo S ever sold in Ireland in 2019 - 10+ years after they went on sale.

Every Porsche in Ireland is by definition: rare!

Fitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayman 981 GT4
Country flag
I love the wheels. think it sets the car off perfectly. Hope this one sticks. You had the new software done already? Did you ask or was your cars vin issued with a bullitin?

Roma is magic....well done this man.

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I love the wheels. think it sets the car off perfectly. Hope this one sticks. You had the new software done already? Did you ask or was your cars vin issued with a bullitin?

Roma is magic....well done this man.
Even for a car that left the factory in July the software update still took 9.5 hours ! S

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Oh @grahamtparker you bloody show off…..mate for the rest of us its called The Big Wait which has the propensity to turn into The Big Cancellation at the current rate. Very envious.

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Oh @grahamtparker you bloody show off…..mate for the rest of us its called The Big Wait which has the propensity to turn into The Big Cancellation at the current rate. Very envious.
Sorry All
Was really sharing because of my “dodgy” wheel choice and I had not seen similar but for those waiting with the improvement in software it really is amazing and worth the wait

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
The gold rims are out there…but I bet they put a smile on your face and that’s all that matters.

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The gold rims are out there…but I bet they put a smile on your face and that’s all that matters.
More The gold rims matched with white or ice grey like Porsche seem to like on other release cars like these
More the combination of gold rims with white or ice grey like Porsche use on some recent release car’s like gt3 and some cayenne gt turbos

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
More The gold rims matched with white or ice grey like Porsche seem to like on other release cars like these

More the combination of gold rims with white or ice grey like Porsche use on some recent release car’s like gt3 and some cayenne gt turbos
Porsche Taycan Collected 4th New Taycan Today - Ice Grey Turbo w/ Gold Wheels CBC6E93F-01F3-457D-A9BA-6816275F34E8

OP
OP
grahamtparker1979

grahamtparker1979

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Lovely! I think the wheels work with it. Good to see another Taycan on the road here!

the lads on north road must roll out the red carpet for you 😄

did you sell your RWD back to them? I was toying with changing my 221 rwd for a GTS but was disappointed with the trade in value so sticking with it for the moment
Sold it back to them and lost very little but would expect them to hold value or some seem to go above list giving the waiting time ?

Brian IRL

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, BMW E30 Cabriolet, VW ID4
Country flag
Sold it back to them and lost very little but would expect them to hold value or some seem to go above list giving the waiting time ?
That’s what I would have thought, but I was offered 15% below what I paid this Jan against a GTS in next few months
Sponsored