4SJB

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT Mini Cooper S Audi A4 3.0 TDI
Country flag
My experience could not have been more different to some of the recent threads which talk about being given the keys and left to go and find their car.

Firstly I would like to say a big Thank You to David at Porsche Reading who tried really hard to make it a special and memorable event. Absolutely no rush, despite it being his fourth hand over of the day, loads of help setting up Porsche Connect, the PCM and other systems and plenty of encouragement to just take my time. He even invited me back the next day if I was out driving past, to plug in to one of their superchargers, go inside for a coffee and have a chat through systems with him or another Tech.

He took a video of me unveiling the car and loads of pictures, one of which was framed and given to me before I left!

A really lovely guy and a great experience.

I will do a separate post on my initial thoughts as I got a chance to drive my 60 mile commute home straight after pick up on roads I know very well!!

Porsche Taycan Collecting my first Porsche IMG_8169
Porsche Taycan Collecting my first Porsche IMG_8170
Porsche Taycan Collecting my first Porsche IMG_8188

Yves_0016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
Gentian Blue. Very, very beautiful. Had I not loved the Cherry Red so much this would also gave been my choice. Congrats!

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
My experience could not have been more different to some of the recent threads which talk about being given the keys and left to go and find their car.
Good to hear they're not all sh*t, we only hear the bad stuff on here sometimes. I live in hope for my delivery later this month..

I do have to say that the rear light bar in pictures like this reminds me of something out of Battlestar Galactica (sorry non-Geeks for the meaningless reference).

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Good to hear they're not all sh*t, we only hear the bad stuff on here sometimes. I live in hope for my delivery later this month..

I do have to say that the rear light bar in pictures like this reminds me of something out of Battlestar Galactica (sorry non-Geeks for the meaningless reference).
Might christen mine "Number Six" ;-)

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
Many congrats and happy that it was such a great handover experience.
Sponsored