bilM

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Audi TT Triumph R3 Hymer MLI580
Country flag
4 Cross Turismo. Have to make my colour choice soon and can't make up my mind if I go for Gentian Blue Metallic or Cherry Metallic. What do you think.
Sponsored

sbarker108

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance; TS on order
Country flag
I'd go red with the blue car, I've selected that for my green car. I think black is too dark (unless you option a panoramic roof but then I'd need coloured stitching for some contrast) but with red you get that amazing contrast with the rest of the car and the seats and the black seat belts offer a contrast for free.

The light colours will mark too easily for me and I don't think look particularly good.

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
I had Cherry Metallic as one of my options at the very beginning of the build before finally deciding on Gentian Blue.

In terms of interior, the lighter colours do not appeal to me (chalk, beige) nor does red. I still wanted something lighter than black so went for slate grey with some blue accents (seat belts, stitching in the roof handles etc).

Ultimately, it comes down to your personal choice and both external colours will look fantastic. Let us know which one you opt for.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
4 Cross Turismo. Have to make my colour choice soon and can't make up my mind if I go for Gentian Blue Metallic or Cherry Metallic. What do you think.
There was a cherry metallic T4SCT in Sainsbury's at Bridge of Dee yesterday and I'm sorry to say it just didn't appeal to me (sorry). In brilliant sunshine it looks better but ..

Gentian blue T4SCT at the dealership last week (check Porsche Approved to see if they still have it to view) and again not appealing to me. Various other non Taycan models there in the same colour so you could get a better idea in the metal.

I've not been very helpful but of the two blue is better and would suit silver / chrome window surrounds together with Turbo (black / silver) alloys.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Slate Grey at the moment.
I think that would look better with Gentian. If you were going with a beige interior, I'd say Cherry. Or maybe incorporate both blue and red with Gentian Blue over two-tone Black&Bordeaux Red (my original plan until I saw Frozen Blue).

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Colours are personal choice, so I can just say what i’d take Gentian blue/truffle brown.
i don’t like grey interior while chalk/white is too hard to keep clean while cherry red goes with chalk only…

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Why is this posted in UK section and not general? Looking for UK opinion only?