atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
My driver door Comfort Access sensor no longer works at all, no matter how many slides, pushes or double-taps I try. I was using the rear driver side door sensor for a while, now that’s just as bad.

If I were sure it was a HW issue I’d take it in, more likely they’re going to say it’s a SW issue with no fix yet. Anyone have any luck getting this fixed yet?
Sponsored

smohr33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S -> Taycan CT4
Country flag
It's definitely on in PCM settings right?

Mine randomly stopped presenting the handles when I walked up the other day and I found it was unchecked in PCM. After I rechecked it everything works like normal again.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
All of the above but also do you have your key (and PVTS+ fob if subscribed) in your pocket?

OP
OP
atebit

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Thanks, yes to all the things. I just looked & PCM is set correctly. The key fob battery was replaced when I went in for the 19.2K OBC SW update last month.

SebastienBeun

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 992 Carrera S
Country flag
My driver door Comfort Access sensor no longer works at all, no matter how many slides, pushes or double-taps I try. I was using the rear driver side door sensor for a while, now that’s just as bad.

If I were sure it was a HW issue I’d take it in, more likely they’re going to say it’s a SW issue with no fix yet. Anyone have any luck getting this fixed yet?
I experienced the same problem a few months ago... It was HW apparently and they ended up replacing the handle. Problem solved.
Sponsored