Comfort Seats or Adaptive Sports seats - Which is better?

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
You really have to try them to see how they fit on your body. I own both 14-way and 18-way, and I greatly prefer the 18-way.

14-way are very comfortable.

18-way are way more supportive, but many people do not like the high hip/side bolster, as one must hop, jump, roll, or fumble over the bolster into the seat. For me, the adjustable shoulder and hip bolsters are the best!

YMMV.
Sponsored

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
Massage seats for me. They are really great on long trips

Stretch9

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 Audi R8 V10, '19 Mini JCW, '15 MB C300 hybrid
Country flag
Can anyone confirm if the 8-way seats have independent adjustment for the front and back of the seat base height.

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, '19 e-Tron, '24 GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
We take very long trips pulling an Airstream travel trailer with my Ford F250 and the massage seats in that truck are a godsend. That said, my Taycan will be used for much shorter hauls and much more spirited driving so the look and more crucially the feel of a body hugging sport seat is more important to me. I chose the 18 way seats which I've had in both a GT3 and a Cayenne S and have found both supportive and comfortable.

Bottom line, IMHO the type of seat you choose should corelate to some extent with the way you intend to use your Taycan.
Sponsored