Completion date at factory 12th November - when can I pick it up?

Nickgj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Guys does anyone know the UK port used for delivery into Stockport Porsche? I’ve had it confirmed today that my 4S is on the boat, which seems about 2 weeks ahead of schedule, so excited to understand when I can expect to pick my much anticipated little beauty
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Hmm, just reading the various threads around the PSCB brake option being an issue. I’ve ordered the PSCB s and 21” missions. As per the title my build is due to complete in 3 days on the 12th. Hopefully they are using current stock up and won’t impact my build???

Nickgj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hmm, just reading the various threads around the PSCB brake option being an issue. I’ve ordered the PSCB s and 21” missions. As per the title my build is due to complete in 3 days on the 12th. Hopefully they are using current stock up and won’t impact my build???

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
So, emailed Cambridge Porsche today excitedly to see if my cars build was completed ok.....sadly not, new completion date of the 23rd November, 11 days later! Very frustrating. No reason given but said a number of cars had moved back.

Anyone else experiencing a delay?

Tigger

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Boxster 981 Spyder, BMW i3s
Country flag
So, emailed Cambridge Porsche today excitedly to see if my cars build was completed ok.....sadly not, new completion date of the 23rd November, 11 days later! Very frustrating. No reason given but said a number of cars had moved back.

I had the same date for my Turbo (12th Nov) .. called dealer today and he's advised its showing as completion which apparently means its been checked at the factory and all ok. My dealer has said that its now essentially in transit, but wasn't able to confirm whether this meant it was still at the factory, on a train to the port, or on a boat !! Interestingly, also had the invite to the Silverstone experience day today, so not sure if the two are linked and whether this invite was triggered by the dealer or Porsche themselves.

I've been lucky enough to buy a few 'new' cars over the years, and this is by far the most excited I've ever been !!!

Jackal

First Name
Wai Weng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes-AMG
Country flag

My new completion date now is 26th Nov!!!

damn

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
My dealer has just confirmed it went V250 on 13/11 which was the original date but had an estimate of 25/11 so hopefully that's going to keep it on track for a Dec delivery and no brexit charge!

TaycanCM14

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Sport, Audi SQ5, Taycan 4S (December 2020)
Country flag
My 4S was meant to leave the factory tomorrow but been put back to 25/11. Not the end of the world, but just want to get it now!!

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
My 4S was meant to leave the factory tomorrow but been put back to 25/11. Not the end of the world, but just want to get it now!!
Sounds like all 2 weeks behind? Business partners car was due to be picked up from Cambridge Porsche at the weekend, and apparently had a stop sale instruction put on it Friday and now can’t pick it up. Anyone any idea what has caused this? Some sort of recall?

TaycanCM14

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Sport, Audi SQ5, Taycan 4S (December 2020)
Country flag
Sounds like all 2 weeks behind? Business partners car was due to be picked up from Cambridge Porsche at the weekend, and apparently had a stop sale instruction put on it Friday and now can’t pick it up. Anyone any idea what has caused this? Some sort of recall?
My dealer couldn’t give a reason but said that most are now slightly delayed.

Nickgj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was supposed to pick up my 4S yesterday but had a call from my dealership Saturday morning to say Porsche have put a stop on it - still no update as to what it relates to so very frustrating knowing that its ready and waiting for me
Sponsored