Completion date at factory 12th November - when can I pick it up?

qwick69

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamara Turbo, Honda NSX, Aston Vantage V12SRM, Aston Martin DBS
Country flag
I was supposed to pick up my 4S yesterday but had a call from my dealership Saturday morning to say Porsche have put a stop on it - still no update as to what it relates to so very frustrating knowing that its ready and waiting for me
My Turbo was due mid December. Picking it up this Thursday, 4 weeks early ! Cant wait.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
I was supposed to pick up my 4S yesterday but had a call from my dealership Saturday morning to say Porsche have put a stop on it - still no update as to what it relates to so very frustrating knowing that its ready and waiting for me
Do you know why yet? Business partner had same issue?

MrJohnDolk

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Hi all, im Also in the waiting game for a new T4S, and have recieved the VIN number today - does anyone know what that means regarding production start and expected finish? Thnx all

MrJohnDolk

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+
Country flag
I think that means your car has finished production
Really? Wow how nice, I was told approx pick up time would be middle to late December - is there some reason why delivery would be a month after finished production? (I’m planning on factory pick up)

qwick69

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamara Turbo, Honda NSX, Aston Vantage V12SRM, Aston Martin DBS
Country flag
Interesting! Do you happen to have a screenshot of your production timeline? V250 etc.

& congrats you must be excited!
Sorry, no I dont, but order was placed 25th August. Ice Grey metallic, Graphite/slate blue interior plus a whole lot of options !!

GM73

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I know audi are keeping Etrons for delivery on Jan 1st and not releasing them to owners due to new rde2 laws in Europe. The whole fleet co2 emmisions have to be much lower from then, so delivering a lot of electric vehicles in 2021 as opposed to 2020 will get their average down. Would Porsche be doing the same? My car was to be completed on 26th of October and have heard nothing yet.

Aliens

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S , Audi A8, Q7
Country flag
Hi All, I just thought I would share my new arrival - Cherry Red 4S Picked it up this week ( about a week ahead of time as it got out of the factory and Emden early - although it was stuck in the UK for nearly a week before it got to the dealer. Big thanks to James, Serkan, Jonathan and the team Porsche East London Porsche.

Porsche Taycan Completion date at factory 12th November - when can I pick it up? Humphrey2

Jackal

First Name
Wai Weng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes-AMG
Country flag
Hi All, I just thought I would share my new arrival - Cherry Red 4S Picked it up this week ( about a week ahead of time as it got out of the factory and Emden early - although it was stuck in the UK for nearly a week before it got to the dealer. Big thanks to James, Serkan, Jonathan and the team Porsche East London Porsche.

Humphrey2.jpg
Great news Enjoy!!!

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Well, since I started this thread my build date completion moved back just under 2 weeks, presuming to do with the PSCB issue. New build completion date was today. Will email the dealer in the morning. What are my chances of it’s build being completed today? Will update tomorrow evening ( hopefully with good news!)

legataycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 981 Boxster
Country flag
Please do let us know what you find, my build date was moved back to December 4th and I’ve been wondering if that’s to be trusted or not.

Fingers crossed for you!
Sponsored