Completion date at factory 12th November - when can I pick it up?

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Please do let us know what you find, my build date was moved back to December 4th and I’ve been wondering if that’s to be trusted or not.

Fingers crossed for you!
Well good news. Heard back this morning and build completed and on the way to Emden Docks in Germany!
Sponsored

legataycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 981 Boxster
Country flag
This is fantastic news & very exciting for you. Thank you!!

Did you have the PSCBs spec'd?

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
This is fantastic news & very exciting for you. Thank you!!

Did you have the PSCBs spec'd?
Yes, all of a sudden feels real! just booked my pod point so now need the install quickly!
Yes, specd PSCBs. ( think, but don’t know this was the reason for my 2 week delay on the build)

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Well good news. Heard back this morning and build completed and on the way to Emden Docks in Germany!
Just to update this. Today I was told my car is at Emden docks still, and that the boats sail at the weekend. Slightly disappointed as thought seeing as it left factory on Tuesday and thought it may have got the boat weekend just gone. Hey ho. So hoping it will get the boat this weekend then is end of the next week realistic at the dealers?

Jason0055

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi s3 Range Rover sport Porsche Taycan.
Country flag
Just to update this. Today I was told my car is at Emden docks still, and that the boats sail at the weekend. Slightly disappointed as thought seeing as it left factory on Tuesday and thought it may have got the boat weekend just gone. Hey ho. So hoping it will get the boat this weekend then is end of the next week realistic at the dealers?
Am at the same stage as you. The wait now feels like it’s never going to end ?

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Small update. Asked my dealer Monday morning and he said the status was ‘on Vessel’. Taking this as good news as at least it’s sailed at the weekend. No further update yet. He said pick up likely next week but fairly loose on specifics.

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
So, 9 pages later since my original post and the end ( or beginning depending on perspective) is nigh. 12th November became the 23rd November completion date, i believe this was PSCB related but not sure, on the boat last weekend and today I found out should be at the dealers this weekend, so as long as nothing untoward happens should be picking up next week.

Pod point installed, octopus engineer randomly turned up today when not booked to fit smart meter to get their ev tariff, and I think I’ve sold my c63 to ‘a guy’ at the gym so all my ducks are lining up!

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
So, 9 pages later since my original post and the end ( or beginning depending on perspective) is nigh. 12th November became the 23rd November completion date, i believe this was PSCB related but not sure, on the boat last weekend and today I found out should be at the dealers this weekend, so as long as nothing untoward happens should be picking up next week.

Pod point installed, octopus engineer randomly turned up today when not booked to fit smart meter to get their ev tariff, and I think I’ve sold my c63 to ‘a guy’ at the gym so all my ducks are lining up!
Great stuff, look forward to seeing the pics

Jackal

First Name
Wai Weng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes-AMG
Country flag

Well done ?
Mine is at Grimsby since Thursday not sure when it will be delivered. Hoping next week.

4SJB

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT Mini Cooper S Audi A4 3.0 TDI
Country flag
Fingers crossed for a delivery between Christmas and New Year latest.
That last 2 weeks was the most frustrating for me!

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag

Quoting my own posts now which is a bit weird, maybe the excitement! Car landed at dealer over the weekend. Porsche app set up, ready to go, had a 2.5k deposit on the merc C63vfrom the ‘gym guy’ and oracle finance are sending the rest Friday When he picks up, so all looking good on this front. Aiming for late afternoon Wednesday pick up if the taycan.

Jackal

First Name
Wai Weng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes-AMG
Country flag
Quoting my own posts now which is a bit weird, maybe the excitement! Car landed at dealer over the weekend. Porsche app set up, ready to go, had a 2.5k deposit on the merc C63vfrom the ‘gym guy’ and oracle finance are sending the rest Friday When he picks up, so all looking good on this front. Aiming for late afternoon Wednesday pick up if the taycan.
All the best!!! Still not heard from my dealer yet... expecting it may be late this week or weekend

OP
OP
Nickj

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
All the best!!! Still not heard from my dealer yet... expecting it may be late this week or weekend
Mine Seemed to take a week or so from being on the boat to getting to the dealer, so you should be good.
Sponsored