First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Hi all,

Per a suggestion in another thread, I’ve gone ahead and created a google spreadsheet for everyone to input into, in order to help with tracking their Taycan delivery timelines

I’ve created this in two parts - one is a Google form that people should submit in order to update the sheet. As long as you use the same consistent username, the output will only show your most recent form submission (IE you can submit the form again in order to update for latest changes).

When you initially submit, please include all details that you have available. It's ok if some you do not know, but for example without a current estimated delivery date, many of your timelines will not be included into the summary stats. To update you can actually just submit the form with just your username and filling in the data that needs to be updated, leaving the rest blank.

The google form that you use to input your timeline is here

The output spreadsheet, with the full data that can be filtered (but not edited directly) as well as summary stats by model year, location, and model type is here
Sponsored

Last edited:

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Entry added - maybe adding a Port of Entry for those transported by vessel?

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good idea - I’ll add that as part of the form

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
For mine (CT-T) - the delay from original estimate to actual delivery is -3 months ish - (Q1 2023 to Nov 222)

So perhaps need to account for negative figures where delivery or milestone actual is ahead of estimate ? where things move forward? mine does not seem to appear.

or perhaps it is so rare and difficult to account for not worth including?

cheers

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For mine (CT-T) - the delay from original estimate to actual delivery is -3 months ish - (Q1 2023 to Nov 222)

So perhaps need to account for negative figures where delivery or milestone actual is ahead of estimate ? where things move forward? mine does not seem to appear.

or perhaps it is so rare and difficult to account for not worth including?

cheers
It’s a good question, for now I’ve excluded negative figures from the summary calculations, partially because if someone doesn’t fill out certain dates, the calc will read a very negative number

But you’re right, it’s possible that some cars are delivered ahead of schedule in the future so I may build in that functionality

Pinballplanet

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Panamera ST eHybrid, 1983 928 S - 5 speed
Country flag
Hi all,

Per a suggestion in another thread, I’ve gone ahead and created a google spreadsheet for everyone to input into, in order to help with tracking their Taycan delivery timelines

I’ve created this in two parts - one is a Google form that people should submit in order to update the sheet. As long as you use the same consistent username, the output will only show your most recent form submission (IE you can submit the form again in order to update for latest updates). Note I didn’t include the allocation date as I don’t think most people have it anymore without asking their dealer. I don’t know mine for example. So I just kept it as freeze date as the closest approximation

The google form that you use to input your timeline is here

The output spreadsheet, with the full data that can be filtered (but not edited directly) as well as summary stats by model year, location, and model type is here

Welcome any feedback here - I purposely tried to avoid adding in every piece of the TYD timeline in here, as this would require a person re-inputting every date every time they wanted to update the sheet via the form
Thanks. Entry added.

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
Oh wow this is awesome. I wanted something like this for a while, instead of stalking everyone's posts. Thank you @whan

The only thing I would like is to see each person's order individually laid out as opposed to just grouped into a sum. So you can maybe find similar themes - people in one particular part of the world, or a certain spec, trim, etc - so we can find a pattern.

For instance mine:

JLD120234SDavisvilleAllocation 3/10/2022

Etc.

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh wow this is awesome. I wanted something like this for a while, instead of stalking everyone's posts. Thank you @whan

The only thing I would like is to see each person's order individually laid out as opposed to just grouped into a sum. So you can maybe find similar themes - people in one particular part of the world, or a certain spec, trim, etc - so we can find a pattern.

For instance mine:

JLD120234SDavisvilleAllocation 3/10/2022

Etc.
No prob! Most of this data does exist in the other tab - you should be able to filter and play with the data yourself. I believe the permissions should allow you to copy into your own google sheets to add more calculations / sorting if you want as well

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
@whan would be great to have this thread pinned (under whatever category/section it makes sense). Not sure what is the etiquette of pinging @ Administrator directly..

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Would be great if @Administrator / mods could pin if everyone thinks it's worth doing so

Separately, I've updated the sheets programming so that to update you now can actually submit a form with only your username and filling in the few details you want updated (instead of having to fill in everything including the stuff that is unchanged)

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
Updated. I'm in France

My allocation does not show Production Complete Date CP8.0 (Estimated or Actual)

Of course also no port as mainland Europe

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
With about 30 datapoints now, an interesting pattern is starting to appear.

2022 cars (mostly undelivered, 1 delivered) are showing average of about 7.2 months estimated time from freeze date to delivery, which tracks with the 1 delivered car that was 7.0 months actual

2023 cars show an estimate of 3.4 months for the same freeze->delivery (3.7 month diff vs MY2022s), but none of these cars have actually been delivered, so it's possible these are overly optimistic estimated / TYD timelines and will be further shifted out.

Most of this differential in delay is due to the estimated time of car production->delivery (in large part due to the wait time at emden for 12V) with 2022 cars at 4.6 months, and 2023 cars at 1.7 (~3 month difference)

I expect that most if not all of the MY2022 cars are probably on boats now (mine was one of the very last MY2022 produced), so 2022 timelines are more likely to generally hold with what they currently show. I think most likely the MY2023s will see an increase in delays as people update the tracker, but will be interesting to see by how much, as it seems the 12V battery situation is improving especially for 2023s built in the last month or so

Pinballplanet

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Panamera ST eHybrid, 1983 928 S - 5 speed
Country flag
With about 30 datapoints now, an interesting pattern is starting to appear.

2022 cars (mostly undelivered, 1 delivered) are showing average of about 7.2 months estimated time from freeze date to delivery, which tracks with the 1 delivered car that was 7.0 months actual

2023 cars show an estimate of 3.4 months for the same freeze->delivery (3.7 month diff vs MY2022s), but none of these cars have actually been delivered, so it's possible these are overly optimistic estimated / TYD timelines and will be further shifted out.

Most of this differential in delay is due to the estimated time of car production->delivery (in large part due to the wait time at emden for 12V) with 2022 cars at 4.6 months, and 2023 cars at 1.7 (~3 month difference)

I expect that most if not all of the MY2022 cars are probably on boats now (mine was one of the very last MY2022 produced), so 2022 timelines are more likely to generally hold with what they currently show. I think most likely the MY2023s will see an increase in delays as people update the tracker, but will be interesting to see by how much, as it seems the 12V battery situation is improving especially for 2023s built in the last month or so
Great information. My July 19 build is still at port in Emden as of 10/28. Siem Cicero is still there as well so I suppose there’s still a chance it’ll get on board this time…

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great information. My July 19 build is still at port in Emden as of 10/28. Siem Cicero is still there as well so I suppose there’s still a chance it’ll get on board this time…
Based off the fact that mine made it on a boat and was probably a week after yours in the queue(mine started prod 7/19 and finished 8/18 after 3 week factory break), I'd be surprised if yours didn't make it on the Siem Cicero
Sponsored