First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Hi

Does anyone have any good contact detail for someone senior at the Porsche mothership who can go and kick one of the servers or something? They've managed to deactivate my vehicle tracking and i'm getting nowhere trying to get them to fix it (UK smart mobility guys have been very helpful, but don't seem to be getting anything back/progress from Germany).

Ta.
Sponsored

mikeyyn

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S. BMW X5, Golf GTi,
Country flag
Hi

Does anyone have any good contact detail for someone senior at the Porsche mothership who can go and kick one of the servers or something? They've managed to deactivate my vehicle tracking and i'm getting nowhere trying to get them to fix it (UK smart mobility guys have been very helpful, but don't seem to be getting anything back/progress from Germany).

Ta.
When I had the same problem last year it turned out to be the comms module that required replacement. The car wouldn’t connect and the tracker was offline despite the green ‘connect’ light being lit.
It was only when I emailed the Porsche GB CEO did they put their back into fixing it.

[email protected]

She may have moved on now though…

Hope you get it fixed soon.

Edited: it’s Krishan Bodhani since 1st Feb. I guess his email address would be [email protected]

Last edited:

FredC057

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, Fiat 500Ce, Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
I just received the info that I couldn't log on my car as well.
Yesterday I received a mail for a new Porsche connect invoice but no invoice and nothing new in the website an hour ago.
Now no connection possible.
They are changing something for the moment, let's hope it's solved ASAP

FredC057

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, Fiat 500Ce, Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Can everybody check if they have access to my.porsche website?

mikeyyn

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oops, site seems to have gone down. Or at least the app isn’t connecting.

Last edited:

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
yes the Connect services seem off line

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Hi

Ta.
I do not have a good contact apart from doing the following which has worked for me in the past. I needed to escalate high in 2021 when my car really went pear shaped.

[email protected]

alternatively send an email to any of the senior management team and some action will happen!

mikeyyn

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It’s all back up again, although my porsche has reverted to km rather than miles.

OP
OP
BigBob

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
It’s all back up again, although my porsche has reverted to km rather than miles.
myporsche went down for me earlier and back again now. Was rather hoping it was just while they 'fixed' me. Alas my issue been going on for more like a week, and still is.

Thanks all for the email suggestions.

daveb3473

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
When I had the same problem last year it turned out to be the comms module that required replacement. The car wouldn’t connect and the tracker was offline despite the green ‘connect’ light being lit.
It was only when I emailed the Porsche GB CEO did they put their back into fixing it.

[email protected]

She may have moved on now though…

Hope you get it fixed soon.

Edited: it’s Krishan Bodhani since 1st Feb. I guess his email address would be [email protected]
I emailed Mr Bodhani but the email settings are set not to accept emails from unknown contacts! Ie customers. I was shocked.
Sponsored