First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 GTS, Cayenne, Audi A7
Country flag
Hi all

been waiting for some decent pics of a Crayon CT. A mate just sent me these from a local dealer - their new demo almost identical to our spec arriving September

all the colour wobbles have gone - for me looks great and can’t wait now.

enjoy

Porsche Taycan Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S a

Porsche Taycan Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S b

Porsche Taycan Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S c

Porsche Taycan Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S d

Porsche Taycan Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S e

Porsche Taycan Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S f

Porsche Taycan Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S Crayon Taycan Cross Turismo 4S

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
abc
Country flag
haha like deja vu.. i was there yesterday too.. must admit it looks absolutely stunning in the colour combo and those alloys against the door handles, and roof rails ?

Coooler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance (sold), Taycan CT4
Country flag
I had this car on demo for a few hours last week while I wait for mine to arrive, it only had 80 miles on the clock! Liked the Crayon much more than I had on the configurator. They have a Neptune Blue one there as well, but this one is better looking IMO

Reactions: B61

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I just can't get past the plastic (unpainted) arches - makes the car look odd (sorry, and I plan to get one!) and the wheel arch overly big. I saw a white one at my dealer's this morning and it didn't get better (for me) in the flesh. I can only hope sense will prevail and colour coding will become an option and / or a Sport Turismo variant is launched without the unnecessary plastic protrusions.

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Have to agree with you on the arches, it’s a shame they are going to make us wait for a Sport Turismo version to be announced. I seen one in Ice Grey and decided it was not a show stopper for me. However after a lot of playing around on the configurator I decided to go for the Turbo S trim with next to no options which I think with the arches in black gloss look better (along with the side trims etc). Annoyingly though my Porsche dealer is estimating delivery next May which seems far too long to wait!

CT4Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I just can't get past the plastic (unpainted) arches - makes the car look odd (sorry, and I plan to get one!) and the wheel arch overly big. I saw a white one at my dealer's this morning and it didn't get better (for me) in the flesh. I can only hope sense will prevail and colour coding will become an option and / or a Sport Turismo variant is launched without the unnecessary plastic protrusions.
i have a model X that has the same so guess im ok with it. Possibly can see if its wrappable?

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I wouldn't go to that expense - if I'm patient I think something will change maybe for MY23 if not before.
Yeah if I was a betting man I would say both GTS trims and sport turismo will be announced early 2022…maybe around February/March similar to when the Cross Turismo was officially revealed (or was that earlier!)

OP
OP

Yan355

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 GTS, Cayenne, Audi A7
Country flag
I wouldn't go to that expense - if I'm patient I think something will change maybe for MY23 if not before.
can understand the plastic is a bit marmite - for me though it’s the contrast that really works making the car especially with the lighter colours but of course each to their own

have Always preferred our 2012 Cayenne D with its gloss black window surrounds and plastic arches to the later fully painted facelift version

then again the other EV I’m really hoping for is an electric Abarth 500 C on the new platform - I may just be weird :))

also have the same challenge with silver window surrounds but others love them :rolleyes::):)

Mattac enjoy your new car next week same to Yorkshire pud for the weekend - you can start the Uk Crayon CT club ;))!!

cheers

Las Vegas Taycan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
looks beautiful. I am looking to get one. How much higher up does it sit compared to the taycan 4S?
Sponsored