Crayon Turbo, do I go Black Olea or Blackberry/Bramble Leather?

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
Hi guys, I've got a crayon Turbo on order (I'm also potentially holding out for a GTS), se spec:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN4UA7A2

I can't decide whether to go Black Olea or Blackberry/Bramble Leather. The price to upgrade to Olea on the turbo is pretty cheap, especially as I want interior accents painted in exterior colour. It actually only amounts to an extra £1178 (about $1600) so at that price, vs regular extended leather, on a £125k car, it's a no brainer in my mind. But I'm also taken by the blackberry against the crayon exterior as it's just a bit different. Usually Turbo/Turbo S porsche have a more exotic spec, so...

The problem I have is there are hardly any pics online of blackberry as it's a new interior.
Does anyone have any more clear/quality pics of a real car with blackberry/bramble interior?

Porsche Taycan Crayon Turbo, do I go Black Olea or Blackberry/Bramble Leather? Screenshot 2021-09-25 at 18.09.13

Porsche Taycan Crayon Turbo, do I go Black Olea or Blackberry/Bramble Leather? Screenshot 2021-09-25 at 18.09.26

Porsche Taycan Crayon Turbo, do I go Black Olea or Blackberry/Bramble Leather? Screenshot 2021-09-25 at 18.09.44

Porsche Taycan Crayon Turbo, do I go Black Olea or Blackberry/Bramble Leather? Screenshot 2021-09-25 at 18.10.06

Porsche Taycan Crayon Turbo, do I go Black Olea or Blackberry/Bramble Leather? Screenshot 2021-09-25 at 18.10.15

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
In person, the Olea basalt black is actually charcoal grey. It’s a bit lighter than the full black leather.

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Does anyone have any more clear/quality pics of a real car with blackberry/bramble interior?
I take delivery of my crayon Taycan 4S with bramble/blackberry interior and crayon seat belts and stitching in two weeks. If you have the time I can post HiRes pics of it here.

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
oh sweet, a man after my tastes!

That would be great, please do.

Congratulations.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Blackberry looks great, but I prefer olea leather.
(have truffle brown)

TDA

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 2019 BMW X5, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
I take delivery of my crayon Taycan 4S with bramble/blackberry interior and crayon seat belts and stitching in two weeks. If you have the time I can post HiRes pics of it here.
i would like to see this combination also.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Any specific view/wish?
I'll make some later, when I'll get home (bad lightning in the garage right now).

dmattingly23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Any specific view/wish?
I'll make some later, when I'll get home (bad lightning in the garage right now).
Nothing specific comes to mind except a shot of the leather with the door open to see how the leather looks in contrast with the exterior paint. Otherwise, will defer to you. Thank you!

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
One more, little better lights…
Still not accurate enough. You see, even if it’s the same teather (chair, whell and front console, doors) it looks in three different colours. I’d say that colour of wheel is the right one).
Porsche Taycan Crayon Turbo, do I go Black Olea or Blackberry/Bramble Leather? 5B9190FA-7D00-4D88-8CE7-8186CA1EB47B

dmattingly23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
One more, little better lights…
Still not accurate enough. You see, even if it’s the same teather (chair, whell and front console, doors) it looks in three different colours. I’d say that colour of wheel is the right one).
5B9190FA-7D00-4D88-8CE7-8186CA1EB47B.jpeg
thank you for posting these pics! (Sorry for the delayed response)
Looks amazing. Curious if you ever feel like it’s too much brown OR does it never cross your mind when you’re driving because of the perspective

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
No, it's not too brown... you have screens, you sit low, so you don't see the whole console from top, you have hands on steering wheel... there are also those "gold" details....
Actually, I see (lots of) brown only when I open the door, but then I'm pretty busy to put my 2m into :whew:
I didn't have lots of choice... we wanted olea leather, we didn't want black interiro, bitonal is too bright (harder to clean seats) and my wife said that truffle goes great with exteriror ...
(and, as said several times: happy wife, happy life :giggle: )
Sponsored

Reactions: sfr