Cross Turismo 4 or 4S? Crayon or Dolomite?

TaycanSTR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC60
Country flag
Here is mine in Dolomite…. Dealer took photo n sent to me today. Don’t think it’s adjusted, eg accurate color representation. Hope this helps.
Nice car. This would have been my color and the rims if the dealer told me to keep old configuration to save my allocation for June.
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Please help me choose.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PMPKPLY9
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM4E7UD7
Way over the initial budget, is the 4S worthy the extra price besides for the red calipers? Is that 1 second shaved off visible?

And if any of you saw the Crayon next to the Dolomite, I'd love your feedback. The photos posted here are taken in different environment, I didn't find any with the two colours next to each other.
In terms of base power increment the 4S is the biggest gain (28%) for the money compared to the model below, the 4, in the Taycan range.
The GTS is the smallest power increment for the money (6%) but has a lot of styling and GTS specific additions.

I have driven the CT4 and CT4S and the CT4 still felt prettry quick but I plumped for the 4S in the end myself after a brief look at a GTS ST.

Colour is a completely personal thing, I do like crayon a lot but IME silver shows dirt less than any other colour.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
In terms of base power increment the 4S is the biggest gain (28%) for the money compared to the model below, the 4, in the Taycan range.
The GTS is the smallest power increment for the money (6%) but has a lot of styling and GTS specific additions.

I have driven the CT4 and CT4S and the CT4 still felt prettry quick but I plumped for the 4S in the end myself after a brief look at a GTS ST.

Colour is a completely personal thing, I do like crayon a lot but IME silver shows dirt less than any other colour.
For some strange reason the price difference between the 4 and 4S in the UK is much less than the rest of Europe. In Belgium it is 19.000 euro more and in the UK it is 6-7000 $ (can’t check uk config doesn’t show the price for the 4 anymore). For this price I probably would have dropped some options and would have chosen the 4S. Nearly 20K was too much.

Ps thread is one year old. Maybe the car is already delivered.

Reactions: B61

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
For some strange reason the price difference between the 4 and 4S in the UK is much less than the rest of Europe. In Belgium it is 19.000 euro more and in the UK it is 6-7000 $ (can’t check uk config doesn’t show the price for the 4 anymore). For this price I probably would have dropped some options and would have chosen the 4S. Nearly 20K was too much.

Same in CH. almost 20k chf more which is ridiculous for a software switch…

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag

Same here, 4S is about 20K€ more than 4, so i rather spent more for options.