Cross Turismo 4 or 4S? Crayon or Dolomite?

Mtljckt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT, BMW i3s, X5, 540i
Country flag
Please help me choose.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PMPKPLY9
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM4E7UD7
Way over the initial budget, is the 4S worthy the extra price besides for the red calipers? Is that 1 second shaved off visible?

And if any of you saw the Crayon next to the Dolomite, I'd love your feedback. The photos posted here are taken in different environment, I didn't find any with the two colours next to each other.
Sponsored

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
I went to my dealer to pick ice grey, they had an ice grey, chalk and dolomite next to each other. i liked ice grey but it had too much metallic flake for me, it sparkled. I love chalk on GT3s but that also next to dolomite seemed boring. Dolomite was very pretty and it had a very classic feel to it. The silver didnt have as much blue as I was expecting. I wish it were closer to gt silver but I thought for the cross turismo the lighter silver complimented the black accents. So I picked dolomite. It wasn’t even on my list.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I like the ruggedness of Crayon on the Cross Turismo but YMMV.

manitou202

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Audi E-tron
Country flag
Dolomite has a "spaceship" like feel to it. I like it better on the sedan and it goes really well with the Mission E wheels.

As mentioned above Chalk has a rugged look to it and looks good with the black trim. My person preference for a Cross Turismo would be Chalk.

Edit: If you like Chalk I would possibly consider Coffee Beige. I haven't seen the color in person, but it seems like a nice color for the Cross Turismo. Again it has the more rugged look and would look good with the black trim.

Last edited:

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I have seen Coffee Beige and it's a nice colour but very metallic. Think of it as a light brown Dolomite silver.

Peersylvest

First Name
Peer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo (TBD 2021)
Country flag
When I went to order my Cross Turismo I had Jet Black and Dolomite Silver as my favourites.
Luckily Porsche had the Cross Turismo Turbo in Jet Black and a Taycan 4S in Dolomite Silver so I could compare. They are both very cool looking but with the Dolomite Silver the details stand out much more. So I went with that.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
I know looks unreal... mine Coming in july too !!!

MattBla

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
Here is mine in Dolomite…. Dealer took photo n sent to me today. Don’t think it’s adjusted, eg accurate color representation. Hope this helps.
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4 or 4S? Crayon or Dolomite? 26B8BA98-E6B3-48F8-8213-25B18CDF53A0

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Please help me choose.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PMPKPLY9
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM4E7UD7
Way over the initial budget, is the 4S worthy the extra price besides for the red calipers? Is that 1 second shaved off visible?

And if any of you saw the Crayon next to the Dolomite, I'd love your feedback. The photos posted here are taken in different environment, I didn't find any with the two colours next to each other.
I’d go Crayon in a CT4. The 4S premium is too high here for the marginal difference
Sponsored