Cross Turismo at US Porsche Dealers - Post Pics / Sightings

Guards Red Car

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan, 2021 Macan S, 2024 Boxster S
Country flag
Please post sightings and photos of actual USA Spec Cross Turismo at Porsche Dealer Lot
Sponsored

XTurismo

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Audi E-Tron
Country flag
Please post sightings and photos of actual USA Spec Cross Turismo at Porsche Dealer Lot
I wish! I don't think any have made it to dealers' lots yet. I have a deposit on one but still waiting on an allocation!

XTurismo

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Audi E-Tron
Country flag
I have an allocation with a delivery of August 13th.
My dealer had one allocation for a May production car. I'm next on the list but they've heard nothing from Porsche for almost a month!

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
My dealer had one allocation for a May production car. I'm next on the list but they've heard nothing from Porsche for almost a month!
My dealer did not have an allocation, but was able to trade a Taycan sedan allocation that they did have for a CT with another dealer. They did have to work hard to make that work since there were not many CT allocations available.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Yup! 8/13
Mine is CT4, what are you guys getting? I ask if they could trade the allociation for a CT4S, but dealer said they could not make it work without loosing the 8/13 delivery. Think I will be very happy with the CY4.

CT4Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Mine is CT4, what are you guys getting? I ask if they could trade the allociation for a CT4S, but dealer said they could not make it work without loosing the 8/13 delivery. Think I will be very happy with the CY4.
Originally was going to get CT4 but ended up with CT4S, quite excited! Mamba green n red interior.

ChronoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT
Country flag
7/30 expected delivery here (Texas) and Mamba as well! :)
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo at US Porsche Dealers - Post Pics / Sightings 2

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Now THERE's a daring combo! I wanted Mamba but wife nixed it. Going with Cherry instead.
Hah! Same, had to go from Mamba to Cherry when the wife called it “Slimer green.” But now I’m loving the color. Went to see it in person on a Taycan at the dealer. Can’t wait, 7/30 delivery in Chicago. Production scheduled to start on 6/4.
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo at US Porsche Dealers - Post Pics / Sightings 739C3B96-DA57-4083-A409-EE3763C8C8D0

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Just placed my order for a Cross Turismo 4S in volcano Grey thru a dealership in TX (one of their last build allocations they have currently):

Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo at US Porsche Dealers - Post Pics / Sightings Screenshot_20210305-102813_1

Change freeze date 6/18
Est delivery date 9/3

My config http://www.porsche-code.com/PMTA79G2
Sponsored

Last edited: