Cross Turismo delivery delays

sfr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4s MY 2021
Country flag
Hi guys,

It seems we have delivery delays due to the chip shortage.

What were your order dates, estimated delivery dates and final delays ?

S.
Sponsored

Peersylvest

First Name
Peer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo (TBD 2021)
Country flag
Hi guys,

It seems we have delivery delays due to the chip shortage.

What were your order dates, estimated delivery dates and final delays ?

S.
Ordered March 23rd. First built date was August 2nd. Then moved to 20th and latest update is Sept 2nd.

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
I ordered mine the day allocations were released here in the states. Took delivery last week. About a month overall delay.

KK84

First Name
Karol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Taycan 4 Cross Turismo (on order)
Country flag
Ordered on 16 March with delivery scheduled for 30 June, then moved to 7 July, 23 July, 6 August and now to 10 September (with slight suggestion from the dealer that it might not be the final date as they are seeing a lot of variability).

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Ordered/paid deposit: April 18.... 1st promised end of My, then mid June, end June, beginning July, end July...
Last Friday got a call, car is (almost) made, I can get a VIN (what for, I don't need a VIN, I need a car), but some parts are still missing.
Next info, tomorrow.

OP
OP

sfr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4s MY 2021
Country flag
Ordered/paid deposit: April 18.... 1st promised end of My, then mid June, end June, beginning July, end July...
Last Friday got a call, car is (almost) made, I can get a VIN (what for, I don't need a VIN, I need a car), but some parts are still missing.
Next info, tomorrow.
I think if you add the VIN to your my Porsche profile you can maybe see the production and delivery closer.

Reactions: B61

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Thx... don't have Porsche profile yet.
I'll check.

juuso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
My 4 CT was supposed to arrive at the port in Finland on July 16 when I first heard an estimate. They didn't tell me what the completion date would have been, probably a week or so before. I also don't know what the original order date was because it was supposed to be a dealer car, but they gave the allocation to me before the build locked as a negotiation tactic (the competing offer would have been a September build).

Anyway, the next time I asked it was due to complete between the 9th and the 14th. On the 15th I asked again and completion estimate had moved to the 22nd, but that time around there was a VIN already so something had happened. No news when I asked again on the 22nd (Thursday). Getting a bit anxious as I was hoping to hop on a brand new car when our vacation road trip is supposed to kick off 3 weeks from now...

juuso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I think if you add the VIN to your my Porsche profile you can maybe see the production and delivery closer.
Might be country dependent but at least for me, My Porsche says I need to get in touch with the dealer to add a new car. I assume adding them is part of the dealer prep / delivery process.

OP
OP

sfr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4s MY 2021
Country flag
Might be country dependent but at least for me, My Porsche says I need to get in touch with the dealer to add a new car. I assume adding them is part of the dealer prep / delivery process.
True.

Peter W

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hammeryachts.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT -2016 Cayenne-1997 911 vesuvio grey
Country flag
Ordered TCC on May 3rd, ETA at dealership on August 6th.
Very happy, delivery date earlier than expected. I can track it on the freighter coming to the US. Was lucky that the dealer had 'open' allocations, when ordered I had 3 days to make changes / final specs, then it was locked in. Very happy so far with the process / James G. as Champion Porsche in Ft Lauderdale is my sales guy. Thumbs up.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
abc
Country flag
anyone else been told there have been delays because of the flooding in Germany? Just got this from my PC earlier.. going beyond frustrating now.. :headbang:

"Good morning

The vehicle was due to leave the factory on the 23-07, but as of yet hasn't done so. We have had some communications since the weekend that production has been affected by the flooding in Germany, but at this moment in time we don't know which models or parts, if any, will be affected. We are hoping for some updates very soon and will pass this information on at the earliest opportunity."

• Angry

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Chips, floods... covid19 4th wave coming next?

Update: lack of chips for TPM are holding my car in the factory.
They (=dealer) don't have any new date of delivery.

Last edited:

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
In my case the vehicle was supposed to complete production on the 23rd but I got an email from TYD yesterday that it did. However, the journey page in TYD show in production stil
Sponsored