Cross turismo rear cargo dimensions

Jeffgtx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Hello lucky CT owners. Could anyone share the xyz dimensions of the rear cargo area with the seats up? Or point me to a picture that has it? I cannot find one searching.
thanks!
Sponsored

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
Hello lucky CT owners. Could anyone share the xyz dimensions of the rear cargo area with the seats up? Or point me to a picture that has it? I cannot find one searching.
thanks!
The diagram in this thread does not have dimensions but might be useful to characterize what’s worth measuring. You might also infer some X and Z from whatever measurements you can find about the Tequipment trunk liner.
For Y to seat top and roof liner, perhaps @jlee504 would oblige with the measuring tape?

OP
OP

Jeffgtx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Thanks. Yea I saw that but it’s hard to judge absolute fit. I have very specific sporting equipment that I would need to fit back there plus passengers and overnight luggage. So I know what I need dimensionally. And looks can be deceiving. I know the sedan can’t do it. The CT is my only hope (obi wan) to keep this car on my shopping list. There aren’t any here yet locally for me to check.

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
There’s a YouTube video where the presenter shows the dimensions with a tape measure:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I took the CT for a test drive at the weekend. In the boot it had the PMCC (bag) and the docking station box in its packaging - it looked full!

The thing to bear in mind is the angle of the hatch so the additional volume is not necessarily extensive / useable. The advantage over the saloon is the access.

OP
OP

Jeffgtx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Thanks.
That ain’t no tape measure! I haven’t seen one of those in decades.
he reports, rather imprecisely:
32w 40d 27h

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Thanks.
That ain’t no tape measure! I haven’t seen one of those in decades.
he reports, rather imprecisely:
32w 40d 27h
As prev shared this review link below shows the guy putting 4 x 20" rims with tires into the CT after removing the privacy tray - not bad!

Someone else mentioned putting two Mtn. bikes in there after of course removing front wheels and placing in separately - have not actually seen that and suspect if larger frames involved may be challenging with even rotated handlebars - but even if just one bike fits decently that's a bonus for me when I do not want to use the full bike carrier, which I have also ordered :).

OP
OP

Jeffgtx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
That’s all with the seats down though. I will have peeps back there!

also, for future generations that come across this thread, the measuring in the first video above is at around 10:30.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s all with the seats down though. I will have peeps back there!

also, for future generations that come across this thread, the measuring in the first video above is at around 10:30.
Ah yes - apologies - just re-read your original post!

OP
OP

Jeffgtx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
So in doing some measuring it seems to be about the same width and depth as a model 3 with the height of the model y though I’m sure the slope is more pronounced on the taycan. Thanks for the help everyone.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
As prev shared this review link below shows the guy putting 4 x 20" rims with tires into the CT after removing the privacy tray - not bad!

Someone else mentioned putting two Mtn. bikes in there after of course removing front wheels and placing in separately - have not actually seen that and suspect if larger frames involved may be challenging with even rotated handlebars - but even if just one bike fits decently that's a bonus for me when I do not want to use the full bike carrier, which I have also ordered :).
Where did you order the rear bike carrier from? I have been told that it not yet availiable to order.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Where did you order the rear bike carrier from? I have been told that it not yet availiable to order.
To clarify - you can select it when build your car on the online configurator and provide the build to your SA to load to Porsche - this way (assuming they start increased production when they say they will in Sept or thereabouts) I am hoping it will come packaged in the car on delivery along with the charger etc. in Nov. or later!

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
To clarify - you can select it when build your car on the online configurator and provide the build to your SA to load to Porsche - this way (assuming they start increased production when they say they will in Sept or thereabouts) I am hoping it will come packaged in the car on delivery along with the charger etc. in Nov. or later!
Good luck with that.
Sponsored