W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I doubt you'd notice the difference in height IMHO - 20mm.- in most on road conditions

GTS will be the better car dynamically and aspuerationslly. A finer tuned road car than a wannabe softroader.

If you want a step change in power then skip the GTS and look at a Turbo model.

Ride wise on same size wheels I doubt you'd discern much difference try a saloon version (4S / GTS) to get an idea. Suspension is fantastic on all air sprung models.

GTS ST is as rare as an allocation to get one so unlikely many people will have done a side by side comparison.
Sponsored

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
I doubt you'd notice the difference in height IMHO - 20mm.- in most on road conditions

GTS will be the better car dynamically and aspuerationslly. A finer tuned road car than a wannabe softroader.

If you want a step change in power then skip the GTS and look at a Turbo model.

Ride wise on same size wheels I doubt you'd discern much difference try a saloon version (4S / GTS) to get an idea. Suspension is fantastic on all air sprung models.

GTS ST is as rare as an allocation to get one so unlikely many people will have done a side by side comparison.
I did feel a differnce in comfort when I did a testdrive in the sedan an CT.
Similar the differnce in comfort on the highway is quite obvious between normal mode and range mode in my CT. The range mode is level -2 and the normal mode is level -1 on the highway. Maybe the damper setting is also diffenrent?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Similar the differnce in comfort on the highway is quite obvious between normal mode and range mode in my CT. The range mode is level -2 and the normal mode is level -1 on the highway. Maybe the damper setting is also diffenrent?
Could be. I haven't noticed anything really but the lower the height then the less distance for the suspension to absorb bumps etc.

R Benny Waered

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, Rapide S, Mc GT, ID.5
Country flag
Hi, did you receive your GTS? I've currently configured a ST GTS and a CT4S, making an order this week. Test driven a CT4S but have never seen a ST GTS live. I've got myself a real dilemma between the two. Higher clearance, better ride or the sporty handling and more hp? Could you or anyone been in both cars give their opinion on how big the difference in ride quality and clearance in real world conditions is? Thanks!
Don't have it yet. Probably another 10 months to Ponder!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
It is certain that an extra 20mm of bump travel in the suspension gives the potential of a better ride on bumpy roads. The damper settings have an influence too.
The CT will be better if you are looking for a quiet comfortable car wit a sporty setting choice for when you want it.
The ST won’t have the same comfort potential but it will also depend on other settings too, the GTS won’t have the same settings as others, for example.
I don’t like the plastic wheelarch guards to look at but they are probably good protection and overall the CT was a better choice for my requirements, which are quiet comfortable for daily use but with Sport and Sport + settings for fun.
Sponsored