Busski

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E39 M5, e450 wagon
Country flag
Can't get my head around which I want. Ignoring the cost differential, there's something about the look of the GTS that I'm struggling with. Maybe it's the murdered out look of the GTS. Maybe it's the sportdesign front. What are you opinions?

Porsche Taycan CT or GTS? Taycan1

Porsche Taycan CT or GTS? Taycan2
Porsche Taycan CT or GTS? Taycan3
Porsche Taycan CT or GTS? Taycan4
Porsche Taycan CT or GTS? Taycan5
Porsche Taycan CT or GTS? Taycan6
Porsche Taycan CT or GTS? Taycan7
Porsche Taycan CT or GTS? Taycan8

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Tend to agree - ST on order as I don't like the plastic arches and other plastic add ons. For me it is a more homogenous look than the CT and very similar to the Panamera ST look which I loved.

Ideally I would have the non-Sports Design front apron but as the GTS is a paired down Turbo you always get things like this to make it look like an 'almost but not quite' sibling.

Depending on your urgency to order I would not be surprised if the ST body is rolled out across the other trims before too long - 4, 4S, Turbo, Turbo S. 4S is more than enough and it won't have the Sports Design front apron. GTS will be popular and desirable (for now).

I don't understand why Porsche didn't offer both the ST and CT bodies from day 1 - the addition of an 'off-road' pack could have incorporated the plastic arches, additional ride height etc but as a pack to create a CT rather than an entirely separate model. That's Accountants for you I guess determining too many variables.

As soon as the Macan EV is on sale (my guess Sep'23) I can see many CT prospects being ditched in favour of a higher end Macan - cheaper, even more practical, just as fast, can tow a trailer and just as much room.

Pay your money and take your choice!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I don't like the plastic strips round the wheelarch on the CT but otherwise the exterior styling differences are something and nothing for me - it is the inside the owner looks at after all.

The extra suspension travel of the CT will suit the bumpy twisty roads I use better so that cements it for me.

MConte05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4. GTS ST inbound
Country flag
In your particular build I actually like the CT more due to the wheel and color choice. However for me and my ST GTS I'm ordering, it's white with the 21" RS Spyder wheels. With that combo it's a no brainer for myself.

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Not that much in them but like others above for me the plastic cladding on the wheel arches is something I could not live with. ST would be my choice. Not sure if you seen the out of spec video on the reveal of the GTS where he asked the designer what his ideal spec was…his answer ST in Turbo S trim in Ice Grey. So as W1nge mentioned it’s only a matter of time before the ST is offered in all trims with odds on it being for the MY23 release.

Rob70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Cayenne S, Taycan GTS due March
Country flag
I have just put my deposit down on the GTS ST, struggling to choose a colour currently. Currently in a white 4s.